Indians @ White Sox

Heads22

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the 160 past games aside. I will always be a White Sox fan and loyal to the team. Every day and every game is like the first game you play. Itis new and everything and everbody is equal. Let's just concentrate on Sunday's game. Go MB-Go Sox! Let's win today. Friends let's not fight amongst ourselves, but instead put our efforts into backing the Sox and getting the win.

QUOTE (SnB @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 12:35 PM)
anybody else having flashbacks to 05 when the sox had already clinched and threw out their scrubs against the indians who needed to win a few games to make the playoffs?

Not really, because those Indians were so hot the final months of the season, they almost never lost.

The Sox and Twins have been between 12-18 games over .500 (the Sox did peak at 20) for 95% of the final three months. If anything, this reminds me of the 2000 stumbling into the playoffs after being so hot the first half, and all the pitchers were tired/injured and the offense was MIA.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 01:04 PM)
Lets be up 1-0 after 5, than a down pour and just call it without hesitation. Would that piss off the Twins?

Everyone grab some waterbottles, some pins, and head out to the cell! They should have distributed 2 bottles of water to every fan there.... nobody would notice that it wasn't actually raining outside of the stadium.. who's with me?