Detroit @ Chicago - 1:05 PM WGN/ESPN2

Heads22

I wil send Leyland a carton of Marborlo's if he leaves Freddy in there all game. Of course if our offense continues the HR derby, I may get my wish.

Why? Even with his bad pitches he's shutting us down.

I seriously don't get why when a bad pitcher or struggling pitcher is up against us people get excited. Clearly these people haven't been Sox fans long enough to know what almost always happens in this situation.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 05:07 PM)
umpire's zone is changing durastically from the first inning

some of these strikes were not called in the first

Are you calling for the radar gun to call balls and strikes? Do you want to use machines to make "safe/out" and "ball/strike calls?" You've just got to deal with it, it is part of the game. People can b**** all they want, nothing will change.

QUOTE (The Beast @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 04:08 PM)
Are you calling for the radar gun to call balls and strikes? Do you want to use machines to make "safe/out" and "ball/strike calls?" You've just got to deal with it, it is part of the game. People can b**** all they want, nothing will change.

calm down. none of this crap again. lets watch the game

QUOTE (The Beast @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 04:08 PM)

Simmer down, turbo.

I'm not complaining, I'm making an observation

QUOTE (The Beast @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 04:10 PM)
Then honestly, I want none of that crap again. You're right for both sides of the argument, let us just watch the game.

nobody directed anything at you and your umpiring abilities this time. we're allowed, though, in america, to comment on the umpire in this game.