Detroit @ Chicago - 1:05 PM WGN/ESPN2

Heads22

oh, The Big Hurt is posting, guess I'm leaving.

Go sox!

Huh. I guess some people are offended by truthful posts??? I'm one of THE most optimistic posters here, but you expect me to act like this game has been much different than any other game the last week or 2? Then you're delusional.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Beast @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 06:12 PM)
Man, if you were one of the fans or coaches that were at one of the games I was umpiring, you'd have fun sitting in your car because I don't babysit 40-year-old men.

WTF is your problem? You are in a sox forum. Get out if you disagree with the majority. Seems like you just want to stir s*** up.

QUOTE (The Beast @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 05:12 PM)
Man, if you were one of the fans or coaches that were at one of the games I was umpiring, you'd have fun sitting in your car because I don't babysit 40-year-old men.

Oh please stop this crap Beast. Everytime someone hits up an ump you come down to defend the honor of umpires everywhere. I have played a lot of high school, college, semi-pro games. And yes there have been some umpires even at the highest levels who were bad. They are people Beast, and some of them are bad at what they do, and some of them have bad days.

Freddie is pitching well enough to sign him next year; hope he doesn't cost us today.

Freddy, Freddy, Minny.

f*** Tie game.

Funny how people were joking about the Sox running hog wild on Garcia, yet our combo has given up 4 SBs to a non-running team.