Ticket question about tomorrow's game

Jimbo's Drinker

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)
If you had tickets to the original game v. the Tigers, do you get the same seats to this game tomorrow??

I believe so, but don't take my word for it, so I probably shouldn't of even posted to confuse you more.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Sunday, September 28, 2008

WHITE SOX TO PLAY MAKEUP GAME ON MONDAY AFTERNOON

Limited Number of Game Tickets Available

CHICAGO – The Chicago White Sox will play the Detroit Tigers tomorrow afternoon (Monday, September 29) at 1:05 p.m. as a makeup game for the originally scheduled September 13 game. The gates to the ballpark will open at 11:30 a.m. The game will be televised on WGN-TV and broadcast on WSCR 670-AM.

A limited number of tickets for the game are available and can be purchased at whitesox.com, by calling 866-SOX-GAME or visiting the U.S. Cellular Field ticket office. Tickets for the September 13 game are valid for the makeup game.

Prepaid parking coupons for September 13 may enter parking lots for tomorrow’s game on the same coupon and cash parking receipts for the originally scheduled game should be exchanged for Comiskey Cash or parking passes at the U.S. Cellular Field ticket office.

Fans who purchased tickets for September 13 via StubHub can use those tickets for Monday’s game. Fans with inquiries regarding tickets purchased on StubHub should contact 866-STUB-HUB.

-30-

© 2008 Chicago White Sox