Mr. Tallon...tear down that Wall

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 06:10 PM)
It removes him from the salary cap. They still have to pay the contract. Basically, the will have 6 million dollars to play with BELOW the cap, but that money is still coming out of the pockets of the Hawks.

If that does happen, it will be interesting to see how long Rocky keeps paying for Tallons f***ups out of his own pocket.

Yeah, but a Russian team would also pay him for the rights... he'd be elite over there... they might be able to get the entire contract paid.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Oct 7, 2008 -> 09:32 PM)
On top of it, Cam Barker has been sent down because of the cap situation. I am officially done with Tallon. He needs to go.

This is f***ing stupid, I'm furious.

I gave him every chance to solve this situation before the season actually started, and didn't b**** even though I was worried. But now...unbelievable.

This season is already on a way to a let down, and we haven't even played a god damn game.

f***ed up goalie situation, dman down who shouldn't be at all, and a top 6 that's lacking.

Edit: And Colin Fraser made the squad. That's terrible as well.

Edited by IlliniKrush