Minnesota @ Chicago - One Game Playoff

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If i were the twins i would be pissed that the game is in chicago. A coin flip decides who gets the game??? That is just dumb.

Should be who has the better record head to head...then goto the division record.

Play 162 games and have 163rd game decided by who gets home field. that is just dumb.

QUOTE (hockisles @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 06:49 PM)
If i were the twins i would be pissed that the game is in chicago. A coin flip decides who gets the game??? That is just dumb.

Should be who has the better record head to head...then goto the division record.

Play 162 games and have 163rd game decided by who gets home field. that is just dumb.

It wasnt dumb yesterday. Its been the rule forever, they did the flip weeks ago.

QUOTE (hockisles @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 07:49 PM)

nice try

QUOTE (hockisles @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 05:49 PM)

A coin flip recognizes 162 games, head to head uses waaaaay less.

QUOTE (hockisles @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 05:49 PM)

You have a point, but they can't just change it now because it's being talked about. Wait to the off season and then have a vote, which I'm sure will happen.