Lottery 'losers'

Yoda

OK, I'm not an avid lottery player, but like the Hawkaroo says, "You can't win if you don't play." And since I'm in hope of getting lucky some day, I get hyped up when I do play.

It just so happens that this past Friday I bought a couple of the daily three and played it straight, meaning that I'd have to match the numbers in exact order. Well, I chose my b-day and my little brother's b-day #'s, but it just so happens that I "thought" I knew my own brother's b-day. I check the result's not too long ago and the #'s matched my brother's b-day #!

What a freakn' loser! :fight

Edited by Yoda

QUOTE (Yoda @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 08:49 PM)
OK, I'm not an avid lottery player, but like the Hawkaroo says, "You can't win if you don't play." And since I'm in hope of getting lucky some day, I get hyped up when I do play.

It just so happens that this past Friday I bought a couple of the daily three and played it straight, meaning that I'd have to match the numbers in exact order. Well, I chose my b-day and my little brother's b-day #'s, but it just so happens that I "thought" I knew my own brother's b-day. I check the result's not too long ago and the #'s matched my brother's b-day #!

What a freakn' loser! :fight

thats just sick man. remind me not to go to vegas with you.

I played thr lotto back in 1987, picked 6 numbers, all familiar dates, etc. I got 5 of the numbers right, won $2300. Bought a new stereo for college, a few hundred bucks worth of booze for a kick ass party and had the rest to pay for tuition. The one number I didn't get? mom's birthday. I heard about that one for a long time.