Chicago @ Tampa Bay - ALDS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 02:37 PM)
Sox dont pay all of Javy's contract.

Yankees pay some, AZ pay some.

But I dont know the exact numbers, im pretty sure that Kalapse knows them haha

Really? KW is a genius. He has other teams paying parts of contracts that he gives to players.

I really want to think that is sort of a hangover affect and that they will be fine but this is what the Tampa and Toronto pitching in particular has done to the White Sox all season and I am struggling to see them turn it around.

I liked OC for a while but I am back to hoping he is gone soon.

The pitching can only shut a team out for so long.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 03:59 PM)
Hopefully Buehrle and Danks can get 3 wins this series.

Richard has made them look weak,what the f*** does everyone here have against Richard?He's a better option than Vazquez.

Until the Sox are down 0-2 its not a must win. The Sox are just a drastically better team at home than on the road.

Just like the Rays are better at home than on the road.

If the Sox can steal 1 of the first 2 games they are in the best shape most could realistically hope for. The way the team was playing lately it was hard to imagine theyd win 3 straight, especially in Tampa where they always seem to suck.

If the Sox can steal 1 of the first 2 games they are in the best shape most could realistically hope for. The way the team was playing lately it was hard to imagine theyd win 3 straight, especially in Tampa where they always seem to suck.

I agree with you. This game is just depressing because of how ugly our hitting was put together, and how anyone could have predicted that javy would suck.

(WilliamTell @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 03:59 PM)

Hopefully Buehrle and Danks can get 3 wins this series.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 05:05 PM)

Richard has made them look weak,what the f*** does everyone here have against Richard?He's a better option than Vazquez.

Does not compute...asking for 3 wins from Buehrle & Danks (games 2, 3 and 5) is not an attack on Richard.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 05:05 PM)
I still can't stop thinking of what a s*** head Javy is. I just can't get over it.

What about the loss to the Yankees, the loss to the Twins or the loss to the Indians failed to prepare you for this?

:lol: