2008 Playoff song?

wilmot825

On the field during the celebration, Chuck Garfien interviewed Mark Buehrle mentioned how they played Journey. He then said "you guys had a song for '05 with 'Dont' Stop Believin', what is this years?" Buehrle then said "We have a one picked, its a bit corny but we will let everyone know shortly."

What is the song

QUOTE (wilmot825 @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 10:34 AM)
On the field during the celebration, Chuck Garfien interviewed Mark Buehrle mentioned how they played Journey. He then said "you guys had a song for '05 with 'Dont' Stop Believin', what is this years?" Buehrle then said "We have a one picked, its a bit corny but we will let everyone know shortly."

What is the song

Its "Old MacDonald had a farm"

Dodgers' theme song for this year is "Paper Planes" by M.I.A.

Hard to imagine Torre rapping in the clubhouse, but he's a way cool, laid back dude. Gotta give him righteous props for running the Manny Circus and keeping that train from going off the tracks. That's a dangerous team right now...and I would NOT be shocked to see them make it to the WS now.

Maybe, while they're feeling generous, they should donate Brad Penny to Cooper for him to be straightened out.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 07:44 AM)
Dodgers' theme song for this year is "Paper Planes" by M.I.A.

Hard to imagine Torre rapping in the clubhouse, but he's a way cool, laid back dude. Gotta give him righteous props for running the Manny Circus and keeping that train from going off the tracks. That's a dangerous team right now...and I would NOT be shocked to see them make it to the WS now.

Maybe, while they're feeling generous, they should donate Brad Penny to Cooper for him to be straightened out.

That's a hot choice. So the Dodgers do pack and deliver like UPS trucks.

QUOTE (credescrew24 @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 01:37 PM)
i was at the dodger game saturday night and they played "don't stop believen" and then showed the lead singer of journey steven perry on the big screen with a dodger hat...think he jumped ship on our sox....i was pissed

wow wtf