Three Amazing Games ~ Fit them in

Texsox

Obviously a WS series win game is at the top for most of us. I'm just now trying to get my head around that final half week. I have to say, it may be the second or third most exciting week in my lifetime of watching the Sox. Certainly it was the most exciting close of the regular season. The only thing better would have been charging from behind to catch and pass.

I was fortunate enough to be at both Game 4 in Houston and the tiebreaker on Tuesday. Obviously, nothing can top being present for a World Series Championship. But because of the home surroundings and crowd, the special ambiance of the Blackout, and the absolute do or die nature of the contest, Game 163 came very, very close.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 10:05 AM)
I was fortunate enough to be at both Game 4 in Houston and the tiebreaker on Tuesday. Obviously, nothing can top being present for a World Series Championship. But because of the home surroundings and crowd, the special ambiance of the Blackout, and the absolute do or die nature of the contest, Game 163 came very, very close.

Ditto. Crede's 2 home run game late in 2005 season v. Cleveland was also a very special game for me.