whitesox247

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY is Thomas DHing??? :huh:

Konerko should be benched until further notice! :fyou  Tinkerer!

And why the hell is Everett in center field? Whats so hard to understand about Rowand in center, Everett in left, Maggs in right, Lee DHing, and Thomas at 1B? :angry:

I am tired of this big time, we trade for alomar, play him I don't care if a lefty is on the mound. I agree with teh earlier post, have LEE DH. Konerko should be shot like a horse with a broken leg. I literally hate his guts. He sucks. I would take alomars Bat and defense over Valentins from the right side.

Who cares anymore. Something is wrong with this team. Very Wrong.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ahhh ready for another exciting nite of white sox corpse ball... brought to you proudly by batesville caskets in cooperation with countryside funeral home............our proud new sponsors......... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
take a look at his knees , they are always dirty

even that wouldnt make me put him in the lineup.....he cant be that good....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
What I liked the best out of that top half was how well they took pitches. Lots of plate disipline. Awesome job.

lol well if thats all we have to look foward to........ ;) :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
If we are gonna lose can't they make it short and sweet like yesterday.  None of this patience crap.

lol no s***.. why prolong our misery????.... btw nice catch by maggs......

Guest hotsoxchick1
i am f***ing lost..... :huh: these lineups make NO SENSE at all!! PLAY FRANK AT FIRST!!! Put Everett in left, Rowand/Harris in CF...Lee at DH...Jesus Christ

capn.. someone foregot to email jm the correct lineup tonite.......so he had to wing it......... ;) sorry........

That is what most prospects turn out .... mediocre.....think Kip Wells, Garland, Wright etc

If only we had traded some of those when we needed one front line pitcher (and Schilling was available at the right price) in 2000, we might have gone to the series that year