White Sox@The Jake Gamethread

whitesox247

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sorry hsc, I'm at work, and watching on the PC...so its easy for me to sit and type here

its alright jas i was just messin with yous.... im just listening to the tv with my back turned to it... i figure if i dont really watch the game only listen to it then we will win..........

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think now is a great time to moev him to the pen where I feel he will be very sucessful. 

Ponson and a reliever would be so awesome.  Use Lee and a prospect or two as bait. 

Ponson and the reliever would be long term solutions.  Sign Ponson for around 5 mill a year, then you let Colon walk yet still have a damn good rotation and a heck of a bullpen.

Possibly a good idea. However i cringe at having a guy go to the pen, especially in the closers role, who cannot locate his pitches.

I am not saying he should become the closer immediately, but use him in the seventh inning or so.

He would become the closer next year if the Sox decide to trade Koch and of course if he proved his worth.

I'd let Koch, Gordon, Marte handle the eighth and ninth.

And let me say if the Sox could do a Konerko plus prospect for Ponson deal then I'd be more then willing to do that too. I'd rather do that to be honest.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I do think now is a great time to moev him to the pen where I feel he will be very sucessful. 

Ponson and a reliever would be so awesome.  Use Lee and a prospect or two as bait. 

Ponson and the reliever would be long term solutions.  Sign Ponson for around 5 mill a year, then you let Colon walk yet still have a damn good rotation and a heck of a bullpen.

Possibly a good idea. However i cringe at having a guy go to the pen, especially in the closers role, who cannot locate his pitches.

I am not saying he should become the closer immediately, but use him in the seventh inning or so.

He would become the closer next year if the Sox decide to trade Koch and of course if he proved his worth.

I'd let Koch, Gordon, Marte handle the eighth and ninth.

And let me say if the Sox could do a Konerko plus prospect for Ponson deal then I'd be more then willing to do that too. I'd rather do that to be honest.

id be all for marte or gordon handling the 8th on.. but i wouldnt let botch handle his penis much less a whole inning of baseball........

Well he doesn't ahve tremendous stuff tonight does he? Lets see he he wlaks too much and leaves his pithces, I  think this was mentioned before.

Whats the difference guys? If we can only score 1 or 2 runs a game, it doesnt matter who pitches and when they pitch.......

Well he doesn't ahve tremendous stuff tonight does he? Lets see he he wlaks too much and leaves his pithces, I  think this was mentioned before.

I don't disagree with your assesment with him. I do think he has potential though.

Since the Sox have been interested in Ponson I have always backed that idea.

We need a new starter now. Get Wright to Charlotte or somewhere where he can figure out what the hell is wrong.

OK, tell me who in AAA can come up and do any better? There is no one...they tried to make the deal for Ponson, although a Konerko for Ponson straight up was an ignorant attempt, there is no one MLB ready in the minors.

OK, tell me who in AAA can come up and do any better? There is no one...they tried to make the deal for Ponson, although a Konerko for Ponson straight up was an ignorant attempt, there is no one MLB ready in the minors.

Exactly what I was thinking, the closest guy to being ready is like Jon Adkins.:(