whitesox247

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
How much you wanna bet Sox offense scores 4 or 5 today just to spite everyone telling them they suck?

they couldnt score 4 or 5 more runs if you gave them 10 outs and bases loaded...........

Kip, I don't understand your logic, Wright was laboring and he sucked tonight, Are you saying he should have stayed in so we could use Glover to strat the game tommorrow, I don't get that. Glover stinks, Wright stinks. Whats the point? Use glover today and call up a minor leager that the Indians have not seen. It will be refreshing for all of us.

You seem to think our players are better than they really are.

Kip, I don't understand your logic, Wright was laboring and he sucked tonight, Are you saying he should have stayed in so we could use Glover to strat the game tommorrow, I don't get that. Glover stinks, Wright stinks. Whats the point? Use glover today and call up a minor leager that the Indians have not seen. It will be refreshing for all of us.

You seem to think our players are better than they really are.

I've been filled with White Sox propaghanda. I've seen Wright's potential fulfilled before and he was an absolute stud. But whatever, who really cares.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well we're still sort of in this ballgame.  Watch Paulie have a huge game in a losing cause.

1/4 with an RBI BABEEE!

Thats a weeks worth of production for Konerko

thats actually better than hes done all season...........shameful.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
f*** that asshole dan wright.... oh well i'm going out to eat... nice job guys, sorry i will miss the comeback :bringit

thinking you wont miss much......have a good dinner.......

When was he a stud

That game against Boston where he gave up 3 runs in the first inning. Then continued for 7 or 8 innings without giving up a hit. Wright has awesome stuff, too bad it might be realized with another team because so many fans bad mouth him. Williams will probably end up trading the poor bugger. I'm definitely leaning towards Wright in the pen.

That game against Boston where he gave up 3 runs in the first inning.  Then continued for 7 or 8 innings without giving up a hit.  Wright has awesome stuff, too bad it might be realized with another team because so many fans bad mouth him.  Williams will probably end up trading the poor bugger.  I'm definitely leaning towards Wright in the pen.

7 IP, 3 ER? What a stud

That is not a stud. A stud pitches 9 innings 0 runs, or 1 run, wins games time after time, wins 20 in a season, is a stopper, walks one or maybe two a game if any, strikes out one per inning. That is a stud. Pedro is a stud, clemons used to be a stud. Mddox was a stud, Bob Gibson, Don Dysdale , Sandy Koufax, Fergie Jenkins, Tom Seaver were studs.Danny Wright is no stud and NEVER will be. EVER. and by the way Kip Wells is better but he is no stud either.

Konerko still sucks.

I will stop picking on you, I need to go enjoy my friday anyway. I mean no disrespect. Have a nice night. Hey maybe KC and MINNI will lose again. Maybe the first place team in this division will be under 500.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey maybe KC and MINNI will lose again. Maybe the first place team in this division will be under 500.
lmao.. yep its starting to look that way isnt it.........