whitesox247

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm now thinking that someone HAS to come up and start game 2 tomorrow....Josh Stewart?

in an ideal world that would be my choice... but this is jerrys world.. so who knows..anything can happen... he will probably try to have graff pitch.......make loz catch a few???? and totaly f*** up the dh tomorrow.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
We need to upgrade at 3B.  I am thinking Crede for that kid in Cincy, Jimenez I think is his name.

DK

:dips***

:lol: dj back here?? hell no f***in way.....

Jerry-- "I'm thinking that since they have had troubles with the bat, I'd let Konerko and Olivo each go 3 or so innings, maybe let Glover try to DH and see if he can do that. And maybe put Frank in CF. We need to try something new everyday until we start winning, or until I'm satisfied with my tinkering."

Jerry Manuel did something right:

He put Koch into a game we had no chance of winning...and Koch gave up a 2 run HR.

Manuel did something right, but Koch couldn't again. We are almost there then. When Koch and Manuel cad do soemthing right we'll be on a winning streak. Any bets on when that will happen?