Tampa Rays @ Chicago White Sox 4:05 pm CT

kman

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 04:34 PM)
can we stop looking at strike one?

agreed its time to try to start jumping on that first pitch and hit it hard somewhere. I know we need baserunners but getting hits will get the job done as well as walks.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 06:34 PM)
If this was Kazmir again I wouldn't be as mad being dominated, but when it's this type of s***ty pitcher, it really pisses you off.

But it's not even like it's MB or someone with a good ERA who pitches well. He is the 4th guy on that team. He has the worst ERA of any starter in the playoffs. He's a bad pitcher and the Sox don't have a game plan to win. Greg Walker has to be fired. Tomorrow.

QUOTE (G&T @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 04:37 PM)
But it's not even like it's MB or someone with a good ERA who pitches well. He is the 4th guy on that team. He has the worst ERA of any starter in the playoffs. He's a bad pitcher and the Sox don't have a game plan to win. Greg Walker has to be fired. Tomorrow.

Javy?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 06:36 PM)
Not bitter. Just what I feel. I don't think Tampa is "that" good. They got the perfect match-up for them in a one-dimensional, completely flawed White Sox team. Boston is a totally different animal.

yeah, Tampa Bay isnt that good. They only won the AL East which is the best division in baseball.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 04:37 PM)
we call any pitcher who isnt an all-star crap when we dont hit them.

I bet other message boards say I cant believe we're getting bombed by this crappy offense on the days we actually score more than 4 runs.

Nah. They are being extremely negative about their own team. That's how it is. "We suck"

Good for them@Zenyan. I still don't think they're "that" good. Of course they're good. Not like we're talkin' about some powerhouse here. Longoria called it right before the series. We were the perfect matchup for them. It's almost like they got a bye. Boston will put them in their place.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 06:41 PM)
Good for them@Zenyan. I still don't think they're "that" good. Of course they're good. Not like we're talkin' about some powerhouse here. Longoria called it right before the series. We were the perfect matchup for them. It's almost like they got a bye. Boston will put them in their place.

f***ing makes me sick that a rookie opens his mouth and says that about us. I can only wish that our hitters grow some lead balls the rest of this game.

QUOTE (rangercal @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 05:42 PM)
f***ing makes me sick that a rookie opens his mouth and says that about us. I can only wish that our hitters grow some lead balls the rest of this game.

Does he realize we are missing the AL MVP through September and another all-star? If both teams are fully healthy, it's a much more competitive series.