Tampa Rays @ Chicago White Sox 4:05 pm CT

kman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people are counting down Cabrera's at-bats, but how about Griffey's? His last possibly at-bat could be striking out ona pitch in the dirt. How fitting.

With this season all but over, give me your offseason predictions.

Hopefully alot of the guys that I will put in my sig (I'll wait until it's officially over) get cut loose from the organization.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 7, 2008 -> 12:24 AM)
Do you know that they might have 3 championships after this year??

KW could do amazing things with this team if he had a 160 million dollar payroll and a guaranteed fan base for the next 5 years. I could just imagine the outrage on this site if we traded a player the caliber of Manny for Jason Bay.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 06:26 PM)
Griffey trade was a colossal failure. He added nothing to this team.

Yep. He did nothing offensively and was a defensive liability. I love Griffey and respect the hell out of him, but I hope he isn't back next year.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Oct 7, 2008 -> 12:27 AM)
I know people are counting down Cabrera's at-bats, but how about Griffey's? His last possibly at-bat could be striking out ona pitch in the dirt. How fitting.

Griffey played pretty good baseball the last month. I was suprised to see his OPS be nearly .800 with the Sox, and his defense hasn't been nearly as bad lately.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 05:27 PM)
KW could do amazing things with this team if he had a 160 million dollar payroll and a guaranteed fan base for the next 5 years. I could just imagine the outrage on this site if we traded a player the caliber of Manny for Jason Bay.

You sold me....F it...trade off Dye and Konerko and give Manny an Albert Bell-type deal!!!