Tampa Rays @ Chicago White Sox 4:05 pm CT

kman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone here posted that winning a WS really mellows a fan out,how true,lol...when the Cubs were on their way to getting elimanated on Saturday,Cubs fans were posting some ridiculous crap....for the most part we are taking this loss well,it sucks to lose but no one is overreacting here like in the Cubs messege boards :lolhitting

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 05:49 PM)
This is just so disheartning. I could live with a loss in game 5 on the road. But I really thought we'd come out smoking this game.

i had a hunch sonnanstine would handle us rather easily, it was all up to gavin to hold their hitters down and he couldn't get it done

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 03:49 PM)
This is just so disheartning. I could live with a loss in game 5 on the road. But I really thought we'd come out smoking this game.

would love to have seen how this series would've gone with CQ in the lineup and healthy.

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 05:52 PM)
So are we going to be rooting for TB in the ALCS? Save Balfour and the cowbells, I don't really have a problem with them, and I'd vomit violently if Boston is in the World Series again.

I'll be rooting for them the rest of the way.

Edited by kjshoe04

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 11:52 PM)
So are we going to be rooting for TB in the ALCS? Save Balfour and the cowbells, I don't really have a problem with them, and I'd vomit violently if Boston is in the World Series again.

Absolutely...I have no problem with Balfour, he shoved it up OC's ass.

This team, IMO, has too many holes to be patched up in 1 off-season, especially with a lot of our expendable players locked up with NTC's or options

We have needs at:

Centerfield

Third Base

Second Base

#4 Starter

#5 Starter (Though, Clayton could fill this role honestly)

Leadoff Hitter (Could be solved with one of the previously mentioned positions)

Cheers to the fans. Been there for all year and really really turned it up during the last week and into the playoffs. By far the best fans during the playoffs.

I will root for TB because I really have no problems with them. I didn't like how Balfour talked crap about Uribe or to OC, but if he was on my team, I would've loved it. TB, beat Boston please.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 05:53 PM)
Absolutely...I have no problem with Balfour, he shoved it up OC's ass.

I like the Rays as a team, I'd be rooting for them against LA in the WS, though if Philly makes it.. it'd be hard to root against them, I'm a big fan of Howard, Utley, Rollins, Burrell, and Lidge

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Oct 7, 2008 -> 12:57 AM)
I like the Rays as a team, I'd be rooting for them against LA in the WS, though if Philly makes it.. it'd be hard to root against them, I'm a big fan of Howard, Utley, Rollins, Burrell, and Lidge

Yep, I like all 3 of the teams that have made the Championship Series so far.