Best Advertising

Texsox

QUOTE (rangercal @ Oct 8, 2008 -> 07:58 AM)
FrankTv ads

FWIW, those "I'm a PC" ads has quieted Mac a little bit.

Also, HP advertises ink cartridges HEAVILY on mapquest. Pretty smart if you think about it.

I'm using Google Ad-Words extensively at work. It is interesting the words I started with and their relative number of hits.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Oct 8, 2008 -> 10:06 AM)
I'm using Google Ad-Words extensively at work. It is interesting the words I started with and their relative number of hits.

adwords is awesome. I use it for my line of work. Don't underestimate Yahoo and MSN ppc, either. Yahoo usually gives out free $100 vouchers to start.

My 14 yr. old and I still get a kick out of singing along to the freecreditreport.com spots.

On the opposite end of the scale I swear if I hear any $5 foot long commercials again I'm gonna go to Subway's and hurt someone. LOL

QUOTE (juddling @ Oct 9, 2008 -> 05:50 AM)
My 14 yr. old and I still get a kick out of singing along to the freecreditreport.com spots.

On the opposite end of the scale I swear if I hear any $5 foot long commercials again I'm gonna go to Subway's and hurt someone. LOL

Some drunk girl was talking to a friend of mine...he asked her if she wanted to Subway the next day to get some $5 footlongs...and she was like, yeah, and I wanna get one tonight too.

I laughed.