McCain Handshake

sox4lifeinPA

SOOO, this all got sorted, out, They shook hands vigorously right after the debate ended, it was when Brokaw said "You're in front of my script!".

This, from what it appears, McCain hit Obama on the back, Obama went to shake his hand, but McCain intro'd his wife. So likely, it was McCain going over to Obama to present his wife to him.

If there was a slight, it was unintentional. It was McCain that went over to Obama and introduced his wife to him. Both men are very good at the pleasantries and manners that come with public office.

It's a non-issue to me too. I'm just in-hate with the obam-ites who want to make this an issue. (not here, but elsewhere)

Dear Obama supporters, stop making it a pain in the ass for me to vote for your candidate.

QUOTE (sox4lifeinPA @ Oct 9, 2008 -> 08:28 AM)
It's a non-issue to me too. I'm just in-hate with the obam-ites who want to make this an issue. (not here, but elsewhere)

Dear Obama supporters, stop making it a pain in the ass for me to vote for your candidate.

OK, so... no one here makes an issue out of it. You start a thread with a video of it, asking if anyone else caught it. Then you say its a non-issue to you, and you just hate the Obamatons who want to make it an issue? When, in this forum, YOU made it an issue?

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 9, 2008 -> 08:33 AM)
OK, so... no one here makes an issue out of it. You start a thread with a video of it, asking if anyone else caught it. Then you say its a non-issue to you, and you just hate the Obamatons who want to make it an issue? When, in this forum, YOU made it an issue?

how dare you.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 9, 2008 -> 08:33 AM)

We've had threads that are basically "how can anyone make an issue out of this" started before. We've especially had the threads about "the other side is bat crazy for making an issue out of this" started.

Edited by Texsox
Clarity LOL

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 9, 2008 -> 10:07 AM)
If I'm going to get characterized the way PA and others have characterized every Obama supporter no matter how I act, I might as well get my moneys worth and start acting obnoxious.

What do you mean start?

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 9, 2008 -> 09:07 AM)
If I'm going to get characterized the way PA and others have characterized every Obama supporter no matter how I act, I might as well get my moneys worth and start acting obnoxious.

Obama is bringing new faces into politics. Younger voters especially are ignited by has candidacy. McCain's supporters are generally older, more subdued, and with more experiences to fall back on.So the styles of the campaigns are different and the supporters are generally from a much more diverse background. No wonder these types of comments arise.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Oct 9, 2008 -> 03:10 PM)
Obama is bringing new faces into politics. Younger voters especially are ignited by has candidacy. McCain's supporters are generally older, more subdued, and with more experiences to fall back on.So the styles of the campaigns are different and the supporters are generally from a much more diverse background. No wonder these types of comments arise.

This statement doesn't excuse posters on this site from the incredibly annoying characterization of Obama posters in the filibuster when, with the exception of one, it is without merit.

For example, the first three posters in this thread discredited this, some Obama supporters, then PA spouts off about "how could Obama supporters make this an issue!?!?!"

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 9, 2008 -> 10:12 AM)
This statement doesn't excuse posters on this site from the incredibly annoying characterization of Obama posters in the filibuster when, with the exception of one, it is without merit.

For example, the first three posters in this thread discredited this, some Obama supporters, then PA spouts off about "how could Obama supporters make this an issue!?!?!"

In fairness, he did specify "not here but elsewhere."

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 9, 2008 -> 09:12 AM)

We specialize in incredibly annoying, gross misinterpretations, characterizations, and labels. Not just here but everywhere.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 9, 2008 -> 11:27 AM)
Yeah what's wrong with you Tex? McCain in some tight jeans with no back pockets as to not mess with the lines...oh yeah

:wub: you know, maybe a three way with his wife . . .

QUOTE (Texsox @ Oct 9, 2008 -> 10:23 AM)
Yes he did.

exactly.

Tex makes my point better. All these new voters with stupid opinions.

Vote means vote, not tell me your opinion.

Again, not here, elsewhere.

bmags, I have no idea if you're like this or not. I'm not trying to call anyone out here.