Stop a text message

Texsox

During Hurricane Doly I signed up for a plethora of weather related text messages. I have one lingering alert that tolls in 7:00 am every day from 401. I can't for the life of me remember who is sending and replying with stop has not turned this one off. Any ideas? I've been to weather.com accuweather,com and wunderground.com and it doesn't seem to be from them.

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Oct 11, 2008 -> 12:28 PM)
Change your locks, hide the weapons. She's comin'.

Call your provider or look at your phone bills. The bill should list the source.

It just lists the total text messages. I've tried "Stop" and "End" as commands, but that hasn't worked. I'm not getting charged, but sometimes I like to sleep late and the "ding" of a text message waked me up. I'm an old man, don't be messin' with my sleep.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Oct 11, 2008 -> 01:01 PM)
It just lists the total text messages. I've tried "Stop" and "End" as commands, but that hasn't worked. I'm not getting charged, but sometimes I like to sleep late and the "ding" of a text message waked me up. I'm an old man, don't be messin' with my sleep.

I feel your pain.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Oct 11, 2008 -> 12:01 PM)

try sending it help, and see what happens