Don't worry

Cerbaho-WG

According to Heads, some douche starting b****ing about me wasting his bandwidth. Instead of PMing me about this, he instead changed it to something profane. I had no idea it was changed, mainly because I slept for six hours this afternoon (pretty big sleep debt I guess). Anyways, I one upped the f***er and saved the avatar and then uploaded it to SoxTalk.

http://stresstest.2y.net/office1.gif (link of the avatar, which works now, go figure)

In the words of Joe Swanson:

joe_tn.jpg

BRING IT ON!

Supposedly, I was leaching it off of someone's registered site (the site address, I assumed, was a free one). Instead of e-mailing me directly about the issue, the owner resorted to acting like a pre-pubescent kid and showed off to his friends to grow his e-penis. If he would have e-mailed me, and presented the problem like, oh, someone who was mature, I would have no problem reimbursing him with his costs lost. Instead, he just f***ed himself out of some free money.

If we learned one thing today, it's that revenge is a waste of time. Well, I was thinking about the movie Irreversible, so I guess this reinforces the fact.