Interesting article

sox-r-us

The All Star Game will be the first sell-out of the season? No sell-outs against the Cubs?

Blaming the stadium for lower attendance than Cleveland, Seattle and San Francisco is disingenuous. I think on field performance has far more to do with that. Is Cleveland selling out every game now that they are a second division team? I don't think so.

Blaming the stadium for lower attendance than Cleveland, Seattle and San Francisco is disingenuous.  I think on field performance has far more to do with that.

USCF is the s***tiest looking of the new Stadiums though. Only thing that saves it for me is the 100 level and the fact that you can walk all the way around on the concourse.

BTW..... USCF voted 6th worst in MLB by the players in that SI poll.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i have to disagree with the guy who wrote this.. its not because of the park itself that doesnt sell tickets... its becasue of the owner and the things he did to the team which drove away the fans.... no mention of the white flag??? if you go back and take a look through the parks history, the attendance was just fine till that happened......it also peaks when the team is doing good (in first place).... the sky boxes have nothing to do with it.....also accroding to the season ticket holder meetings and the annual reports which come out each year for stock holders.. those luxury or sky boxes are all sold....the only one which isnt sold is the one that comed owns (down the first base line at the end) that one goes to them for free for the exchange of free electrical they provide from the substation on site..........further more the owners of those luxury boxes do rent them out.. i know miller owns the first three when you get off the main elevator going ot the right and two more down on the third base side in the middle......they rent it out to their clients such as jewel/osco, liquor stores ect.....i dont know where this guy got alot of his info from but i disagree with him.........