What movies have actually made you cry?

shipps

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a baby, i can't even remember all the movies that made me cry, here are some i remember.

My Dog Skip - when i was younger

Black Hawk Down - I still cry at the end almost every time

The Kingdom - at the end

Saving Private Ryan - After d-day and at the end

Remember the Titans - Amazing movie

We are Marshall

Into the Wild - the end

There are more i just can't think of right now.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Oct 22, 2008 -> 01:47 PM)
The Green Mile

Me too. MCD watching the movie starts it.

Not very many, Good Will Hunting and In the Name of the Father at the end when they are set free by the judge.

A bonus TV show that got me, the Taxi where Reverand Jim's father dies and he leaves him the tape of "Sunshine of my Life"

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Oct 22, 2008 -> 05:19 PM)
The first time I watched Fearless (not the Jet Li version; the one with Jeff Bridges as an airplane crash survivor) I cried at the end of the movie.

There are some intense scenes in that movie. The car crash scene with U2 as the background music was crazy

QUOTE (Texsox @ Oct 22, 2008 -> 06:03 PM)
That guy was just irresponsible. I have 11 year old Boy Scouts with more common sense and outdoor skills to survive that experience.

That. The message of the book, which may have been lost in the movie (which I did not see), is about stupidity. Kind of along the lines of Grizzly Man.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 22, 2008 -> 07:15 PM)
That. The message of the book, which may have been lost in the movie (which I did not see), is about stupidity. Kind of along the lines of Grizzly Man.

Same with the equally irresponsible guy that needed to cut off his hand in Canyonlands N.P. when a moving boulder trapped him. All he needed to do was file a trip plan with someone and he would have been found without any trouble.

Jon Krakauer is a great writer for that genre. His Everest book is top notch also.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Oct 22, 2008 -> 06:20 PM)
The last scene in "Field of Dreams". Hands down. cry every time.

If you dont cry at the end, you're lying or not human. lol

I just went to Youtube to watch the end and see if I could watch it without feeling anything, and I get to the end like "haha, see, nothing!" Then I blink and it turns out one of my eyes was a little wet. lol.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Oct 22, 2008 -> 08:16 PM)
No mention for Forrest Gump? When Jenny reveals he has her son, and when he talks at her grave always sends chills up my spine.

Good call.

It's a Wonderful Life - When Harry says, "To my brother, George, the richest man in town." Because he's not rich in money, he's rich in friends and family and that's what truely matters. Sniff.