1. 1. What's the most you've had to drink before a class

• Never, not a drop
    • A couple
    • I was feeling it
    • Drunk on my ass
    • No booze but damn I was baked
    • 62 Days Until Christmas
    • I'm always drunk but my students don't care

It was only the occasional night class that I was drunk for. Hwoever, as part of a cycling class I had, we had to log our daily intake of everything. After one drunken weekend, I get my log book back with a message in red on the previous weekend's page saying "After seeing how much alcohol you ingested over the 48 hour weekend, how are you still alive? " Ah, those were the days.

I've only been drunk in class a few times. A couple times it was st patricks day and i went to a class where I knew the teacher wouldnt care (she thought it was hysterical and was glad we came rather than skipped) and once before a bball game vs our rival. Everyone was pre gaming but i knew i shouldnt skip my class so i made a couple rum and cokes and sat in the back. Other than those handful of times i never even came with the slightest of buzzes (unless you count still being "drunk" from the night before...)

Edited by ChiSox_Sonix

I've never really had an opportunity to drink before class, except for one time. I had a night class last semester and we had a big party that same night, so I had a couple beers before I went to pregame. Nothing too major at all.

I really would like one time to go to a class hammered, but it would have to be the right one. Like, a small class with a teacher that didn't give a s*** because then you could do whatever, and everyone would be entertained. But, if it was a 300 person lecture and I was sitting around no one I knew, I don't think it would seem as fun...