Game Thread #2 - It's Porzio Time

Heads22

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok its time to shut those rotten loudmouthed kids up........someone get them a hot dog ok.....if i hear ball ball ball ball one more time im gonna kick the living crap out of them through the tv.........

I hate kids at any game. I usually watch baseball with the sound down.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm reading your pbp hsc, and watching the game...dont get too bored

ok ill try to stay interested for ya... its hard though......

ian i cant stand these two kids they are loud and yell ball ball ball ball each time ones hit foul.....its on my nerves.......

Guest hotsoxchick1

alomar up... 1 out.. harris on 1....1-0.. notice a trend here ...first pitches been balls....... :huh: ......1-1, 2-1, 2-2, harris safe at 2,alomar 3-2 count,hit to 2nd out at1st.....harris to 3rd lee up ......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Um, dare i say.....Porzio looks pretty good?!?! :huh:

dont jinx him....lol........2 outs...and an 0-2 count going now....high ball....1-2......bot of the 3rd, 2 outs, score 1-0 us......2-2........strike.... out and end of inning.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Who the f*** goes by the name Coco Crisp? is that not a cruel prank waiting to happen?

lol cocoa and milton bradly.... they are selling their names out........???? :huh: :lol:

dont jinx him....lol........2 outs...and an 0-2 count going now....high ball....1-2......bot of the 3rd, 2 outs,  score 1-0 us......2-2........strike.... out and end of inning.......

K i will........... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok back to sox action.......everett up......0-1, 0-2, whiff?? geez us......down low 1-2, down low again 2-2, up high checks it up and a full count.....3-2,and the lead off walk again...........yes.......dauber up......strike 1, 0-1,grounder to right side.. out at 1st, everett to 2nd, 1 out, manos up........hit to 2nd out at first.......2 outs ... everett to 3rd, crede takes first pitch ball 1-0, 2-0, outside 3-0, olivo on deck, outside walks crede........runners at the corners and 2 outs.. olivo up........

Guest hotsoxchick1

olivo breaking ball strike...0-1, 1-1, 75 pitches total so far thrown, hit to ss crede...out at 2nd .end of inning......