• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Manuel has to be fired.

he aint going anywhere till after the season is over.....now do the math... were not out of it yet so he stays........ :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I just got home from the movies - missed the game - or maybe not, maybe I didn't miss it -

however at this rate I will be losing the YNOT contest for the third straight time - damn

cw you did not miss a thing... this game sucked.............as you can read.....btw see whos kickin ass in the pick to click????? :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Paint drying is twice as exciting as Sox OOOOOOOO

so's watching my grass grow.. which btw mr. showtime has so nicely informed me is in need of a good cutting with the mower......... :lol:

I just got home from the movies - missed the game - or maybe not, maybe I didn't miss it -

however at this rate I will be losing the YNOT contest for the third straight time - damn

cw you did not miss a thing... this game sucked.............as you can read.....btw see whos kickin ass in the pick to click????? :D

saw the Johnny Depp Pirate movie - that was really good - really good -

and come home and Saturday Night Fever is on Bravo on TV -

so that's my party and no suffering over a heartbreaking loss

oh

oh

oh

oh

staying alive

staying alive

Guest hotsoxchick1

saw the Johnny Depp Pirate movie - that was really good - really good -

and come home and Saturday Night Fever is on Bravo on TV -

so that's my party and no suffering over a heartbreaking loss

oh

oh

oh

oh

staying alive

staying alive

well you had a peaceful evening.......i was flippin through the channels and i swear to gosh right now on nbc is a show with the lead actor who has got to be kw.......it looks just like him........i swear...........maybe its his new gig????? lol........the big scarry thing about it is it sounds just like him too..... i was waiting for him to toss a few buffet tables and start on a b****es rampage...............thats how much it looked like him..... :o