Meh new watch

Cerbaho-WG

lol what waste. $355 on sunglasses/a watch. whoopadee doo.

Yeah, my $45 dollar Indiglo Timex watch is getting the job done alright...Also the $9 dollar shades I wear while driving sometimes looks like they could have cost up to $20 bucks..which is nice :headbang

Yeah, my $45 dollar Indiglo Timex watch is getting the job done alright...Also the $9 dollar shades I wear while driving sometimes looks like they could have cost up to $20 bucks..which is nice :headbang

Lol you guys dont know cheap. I dont own a watch and i wear free sunglasses. I may dress nice, but thats about the only time i spend money on myself.

lol what waste. $355 on sunglasses/a watch. whoopadee doo.

Sunglasses I got were free, and the watch will only costs 170 or so. So, I got designer sunglasses and a spiffy watch for 170 dollars.

Whoppadee doo to you too.

i seem to remember "i'm gonna gloat...my dad is gonna buy a bmw!" OH BABY.

i don't have a stick up my ass, it's f***ing annoying and i'm just saying what everyone else is thinking. what do you want people to say to this thread? WOW CERB THAT WATCH IS SO COOL I WISH I HAD IT, I'M SO JEALOUS.

i seem to remember "i'm gonna gloat...my dad is gonna buy a bmw!" OH BABY.

i don't have a stick up my ass, it's f***ing annoying and i'm just saying what everyone else is thinking. what do you want people to say to this thread? WOW CERB THAT WATCH IS SO COOL I WISH I HAD IT, I'M SO JEALOUS.

Three times, touche. And that would be in roughly half a year.

Actually, you are the only one who has actually shown a small amount of digust over this sort of thing. Did I miss a "We f***ing hate Cerb's gloating" meeting, or do you actually know what everyone is thinking?

Do me a favor, go take some Prozac because you're acting like a child who's throwing a temper tantrum. Or, you could just not respond, because we've all heard the cliche "If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all." Either one would suffice.

listen, nobody cares about you or your watch. end of story.

edit: it's been more than three times. there was at least one another thread where you gloated about your freaking avatar.

Hey i care about cerb, just not about his cheap watch, lol. :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Did I miss a "We f***ing hate Cerb's gloating" meeting
yeah you missed it.. we served coffee and cake.. it was alot of fun...... :lol:

or do you actually know what everyone is thinking?

if he knew what i was thinking he surely wouldnt be posting silly s*** like this......... :lol: