Kinda gross but.........

Bmr31

Yeah you're right.

I've never had a baby so I can't answer that question.  ;)

Me either, thats why im ready for a "youre a dumbass" response. :) But im seriously curious..........

You're a dumbass :bringit :D

:lol: The you're a dumbass ressponse only works when you know the answer to my question. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Im watching a movie and this chic is having a baby.  Maybe this is a dumb question, but do women ever poop when theyre having a baby and pushing so hard? Just curious. :huh:

to answer your question bmr.....i have heard of it happening before.. its never happened to me.. i was fortunate enough to have a procedure before i went into labor to prevent that...(im sure without me having to come out and say it you can figure it out for yourself...it involves water)............ ;) ....but it does happen to some women....what freaked me out on my first kid was the fact that after my son was born.. the doc told me i could take a 5 minute rest and then i had to do more pushing... i was like wtf i dont have twins.....and he said you have to push the placenta out..........i was like omg your kidding me right.. and he just smiled with a s*** eating grin..........

to answer your question bmr.....i have heard of it happening before.. its never happened to me.. i was fortunate enough to have a procedure before i went into labor to prevent that...(im sure without me having to come out and say it you can figure it out for yourself...it involves water)............ ;) ....but it does happen to some women....what freaked me out on my first kid was the fact that after my son was born.. the doc told me i could take a 5 minute rest and then i had to do more pushing... i was like wtf i dont have twins.....and he said you have to push the placenta out..........i was like omg your kidding me right.. and he just smiled with a s*** eating grin..........

:o DAYUM i am glad im a guy...... :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
:o DAYUM i am glad im a guy...... :)

yeah no s***......lol.....if you guys had to have kids we would have a serious population problem.......the lack there of that is......... :D

yeah no s***......lol.....if you guys had to have kids we would have a serious population problem.......the lack there of that is......... :D

If i could get pregnant, that would be all the birth control i needed.......... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
If i could get pregnant, that would be all the birth control i needed.......... ;)

you and every other man in america...........you guys always leave the hard work for us women......whos the stronger sex????? :D have a kid first before you answer that....... ;)

you and every other man in america...........you guys always leave the hard work for us women......whos the stronger sex?????  :D

Women? :headbang I got nothing bad to say about you all, as a whole. Personally, Ive run into a few pyschos, but thats partially my fault for not reconizing the early signs. In general, women ROCK!!!! :headbang :headbang :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
Women? :headbang    I got nothing bad to say about you all, as a whole.  Personally, Ive run into a few pyschos, but thats partially my fault for not reconizing the early signs. In general, women ROCK!!!!  :headbang  :headbang  :cheers

;) :cheers ...... ok now tell me what your suckin up for????? :lol: :lol: ;)