Your Mood Today

Texsox

23 members have voted

1. 1. How's Your Mood Today 11/4/2008

• Excited! History is Being Made, I'm a Part of it!
    • It's Cool.
    • Another Tuesday
    • A little worried, upset
    • Mad as Hell
    • I'm Just Here For The Food ~ Alton Brown

I love Presidential election days. Heck, I liked the 2006 elections, but I was on vacation at Disney World, so I was a little distracted. :)

I've mentioned it before, in 2004 I did election day anchoring on a radio station in Chicago and damn i wish I were again this year. I LOVED it.

Relieved that the end of this lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng campaign is upon us.

Curious to find out who wins.

Hopeful that whoever wins actually improves the country's situation somehow.

Happy that my voting process only took 15 minutes.

Grateful that I'm going to be nowhere near Downtown tonight.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Nov 4, 2008 -> 03:07 PM)
Not as excited as 2004, but that was my first election. Still pretty pumped though, I love watching election coverage.

If you are an Obama supporter, it will most likely turn out to be lot more fun that watching the 04 election :lol:

I'm downtown right now at UIC and there's definitely a lot of commotion about the rally. I've also changed my tune about the anticipation of riots, since my mom is going with several of her sisters to Butler Park. Prior to this I couldn't care. :)

It's exciting, even though I'm not as passionate about politics as many who live within this forum. I voted for McCain, but honestly have no problems with Obama. I read yesterday, I believe on here, that McCains odds for winning are less than 2%. If anyone was hoping for a miracle they should probable brace themselves for disappointment.