ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS

Rex Kickass

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a freaking blowout. I dont think McCain is even gonna come close to covering the spread, lol. Really shows you how done this country is with republican politics, policies, and laurels. I think this country is in for a big change, a change it has needed and wanted for awhile.

Via Engadget:

If you've been keeping your eyes fixed on CNN as this election unfolds, then by now you've seen Wolf Blitzer doing a "hologram" interview with Jessica Yellin. Not only does this technology seem completely creepy, but it's without a doubt one of the most useless and unnecessary pieces of phantasmagoric TV ever enacted.

It's entirely down to Wayne County in Indiana.

Obama has a 17K margin in Indiana roughly.

Wayne County has about 75K total population.

McCain must win that county by more than 30 points to draw even.

I think Obama takes Indiana, bringing him to 349 with Montana and North Carolina still in the balance.

Obama leads in NC by about 15K votes as well. If he can hold on, he'll touch 364 votes, possibly as many as 368.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Nov 5, 2008 -> 12:35 AM)
What do you mean in it's current form?

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 5, 2008 -> 12:40 AM)
The culture war + big spending + incredibly broad foreign policy

This. Basically, the GOP clusterf*** that is going nowhere and getting owned by the Dems. It's time for the GOP to get a new leader of the Goldwater/Reagan variety and redefine its brand.