ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS

Rex Kickass

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 4, 2008 -> 08:51 PM)
So, will it officially be over in 5 minutes when the next polls close?

no. not enough electoral votes to go OFFICAILLY over 270.

But, I have a gut feeling we'll see FL and VA called for Obama within the next 30-45 minutes. If IN or NC get called for Obama before 10PM, they'll call it before CA closes.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the place for accepteded failure in IT is when you work for an electronic voting manufacturer. Sequoia systems is trying to fix a glitch that doesn't allow the data to be reported for Cook County. Data is secure from what they are saying, but the reporting feature doesnt work. One day someone will get a product that will work, be secure, and provide quick results without all of this crap.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Nov 4, 2008 -> 09:25 PM)
I guess the place for accepteded failure in IT is when you work for an electronic voting manufacturer. Sequoia systems is trying to fix a glitch that doesn't allow the data to be reported for Cook County. Data is secure from what they are saying, but the reporting feature doesnt work. One day someone will get a product that will work, be secure, and provide quick results without all of this crap.

interesting. I used one of those machines.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 4, 2008 -> 09:30 PM)
interesting. I used one of those machines.

It gets better.

A 2007 investigative report by Dan Rather charged Sequoia with deliberately supplying poor quality punch-card ballots to Palm Beach County, Florida for the 2000 election.