i wish....

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

this damn game would start already... this stupid movie they have on wgn right now is getting on my every last nerve..........i want a pre game show and i want it now............damnit..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
You saying you don't enjoy watching Honey I Shrunk the Kids?

Its got Bob McKenzie in it, for Gods saske!!

well actually he blew up the kid... and yes im sayin its getting on my nerves...... i cant take it anymore.....lol........

Guest hotsoxchick1
I know this movie blows.

Michelle, you need to cut you're grass, I drove by today and it's long in te front. :usa

wtf......remember i work full time too.. if it bugs ya so much you come over and f***in cut it............ ;) :D ...ill even give ya 25 bucks........

I know this movie blows.

Michelle, you need to cut you're grass, I drove by today and it's long in te front. :usa

wtf......remember i work full time too.. if it bugs ya so much you come over and f***in cut it............ ;) :D ...ill even give ya 25 bucks........

Work? uhh job? ummmmmm

Guest hotsoxchick1
Get those kids out there and tell them to earn that money.  :headbang

theyre on vacation remember......no one here but lil ol me............and i aint doing it.........wish it hadnt rained.... last time i cut the grass was when yas came out here and then it was so hot and dry afterwords it burned up.. now the freakin rain comes for days on end and the s*** grew back..............

Guest hotsoxchick1
I know this movie blows.

Michelle, you need to cut you're grass, I drove by today and it's long in te front.   :usa

Work? uhh job? ummmmmm

yeah work.. thats where i was all day today........

I know this movie blows.

Michelle, you need to cut you're grass, I drove by today and it's long in te front.   :usa

Work? uhh job? ummmmmm

yeah work.. thats where i was all day today........

:) Whats that?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Maybe YAS will come out and cut the grass?  :P

i doubt it.. but im thinking i can hire bmr there to cut it......he looks like he needs something constructive to do these days......... ;)

i doubt it.. but im thinking i can hire bmr there to cut it......he looks like he needs something constructive to do these days......... ;)

You got that right...Im actually going crazy here. It would be different if i could spend some money. The good news is i leave for Vegas in 10 days. :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
You got that right...Im actually going crazy here.  It would be different if i could spend some money.  The good news is i leave for Vegas in 10 days. :headbang

ill see ya on the 31st.. stayin at new york new york........got my plane tickets today as matter of fact......... :headbang :headbang :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
I will be there. :headbang    Im sure we can have a few of these....... :cheers

:cheers without a doubt.......see ya live and in person then.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yup one huge benefit of moving there is  i will get visits from friends all over the country. :cheers

or at least from me a few times a year.......lol....... ;)

I know this movie blows.

Thats better than I get for the lawn. If ya buy me a plane ticket there Ill come and cut it for 25 bucks. But then again Id probably get bored and set the mower and your lawn on fire...

Guest hotsoxchick1
I know this movie blows.

Thats better than I get for the lawn. If ya buy me a plane ticket there Ill come and cut it for 25 bucks. But then again Id probably get bored and set the mower and your lawn on fire...

umm i think ill save my money on a plane ticket for you and wait till the kids come back home and let them cut it lol.............i dont need any fires in my yard......... ;)

ill see ya on the 31st.. stayin at new york new york........got my plane tickets today as matter of fact......... :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

OHHHHH I was gonna say come see me.........THEN again I think ya mean there is a hotel called NY NY in Vegas :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
OHHHHH I was gonna say come see me.........THEN again I think ya mean there is a hotel called NY NY in Vegas  :huh:

yes thats exactly what i meant.... the hotel in vegas not the city in new york........ :D