Any lawsuit experts?

Bmr31

slander is hard to prove by the defination of the law.

other than that you are between a rock and a hard place. you should have never done 2 and 3.

is there evidence of #3?

People i said experts. I dont need people to point out the mistakes i have made. Ummm i think i am well aware of those okay? Jesus.. :rolleyes: :bang

You should have known ahead of time that dating a co-worker and/or employee is a bad, bad, bad, bad idea. :P

Stupid stereotype. Jim and I have a wonderful relationship and the bumps that others "tried" to put in the way made us laugh. Bmr's experience seems to be more of the ex being a b****. Not all work relationships end up that way.

Thank you, I appreciate that. To sum it up in short terms, we were in love, she cheated, she did other horrible things, we broke up, she couldnt handle the rejection, and she finally snapped. As i told someone the other night, yes i made mistakes, but they were for love.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other than that you are between a rock and a hard place. you should have never done 2 and 3.

is there evidence of #3?

People i said experts. I dont need people to point out the mistakes i have made. Ummm i think i am well aware of those okay? Jesus.. :rolleyes: :bang

You should have known ahead of time that dating a co-worker and/or employee is a bad, bad, bad, bad idea. :P

Stupid stereotype. Jim and I have a wonderful relationship and the bumps that others "tried" to put in the way made us laugh. Bmr's experience seems to be more of the ex being a b****. Not all work relationships end up that way.

Thank you, I appreciate that. To sum it up in short terms, we were in love, she cheated, she did other horrible things, we broke up, she couldnt handle the rejection, and she finally snapped. As i told someone the other night, yes i made mistakes, but they were for love.

Ugh, cheated? That is unacceptable man. Obviously she's got severe issues. So while YOU may have been in love, she must not have been (people who are truly in love do not cheat), and it ended up costing you a lot of heartache and hurt your career. You may have had good intentions, but it was a bad idea. That's not to say that office romances cannot work -- but the majority of the time, it's a big no-no.

is there evidence of #3?

Ugh, cheated? That is unacceptable man. Obviously she's got severe issues. So while YOU may have been in love, she must not have been (people who are truly in love do not cheat), and it ended up costing you a lot of heartache and hurt your career. You may have had good intentions, but it was a bad idea. That's not to say that office romances cannot work -- but the majority of the time, it's a big no-no.

Dude i cant say i disagree. I mean i learned a huge lesson here. I trusted her more than anyone in the world and look where it got me. I put love ahead of my career and it came back and bit me. THat wont happen again, trust me. Supposedly, she cheated because she was insanely jealous of another female who was close to me, but s*** who cares, its still cheating. People who are truly in love DO cheat. Its their issues that make them cheat, not love or not being in love.

is there evidence of #3?

Dude i cant say i disagree. I mean i learned a huge lesson here. I trusted her more than anyone in the world and look where it got me. I put love ahead of my career and it came back and bit me. THat wont happen again, trust me. Supposedly, she cheated because she was insanely jealous of another female who was close to me, but s*** who cares, its still cheating. People who are truly in love DO cheat. Its their issues that make them cheat, not love or not being in love.

I agree with you in a round-about way. People with issues like that are UNABLE to truly love someone, and it's from there that they cheat. So, in a way, yes, they cheat because of those issues. But, in reality, they are held back from ever truly loving somebody.

is there evidence of #3?

I agree with you in a round-about way. People with issues like that are UNABLE to truly love someone, and it's from there that they cheat. So, in a way, yes, they cheat because of those issues. But, in reality, they are held back from ever truly loving somebody.

I dunno man maybe, but the chic was totally obsessed with me back then. It looked and felt like love to me. She was into me more than i was into her, which was weird, considering she ended up cheating. ANyways whatever, shes past history. Im not gonna date anyone at work every again, trust me.

I dunno man maybe, but the chic was totally obsessed with me back then.  It looked and felt like love to me.  She was into me more than i was into her, which was weird, considering she ended up cheating.  ANyways whatever, shes past history.  Im not gonna date anyone at work every again, trust me.

Obsession is not love, but you don't need me to tell you that.

All you can do, as you know, is learn from this and move on with your life. It sounds like you're ready and willing to do that, and that's great man. Hopefully next time you won't get involved with a psycho. :)

Oh, and just for my records, please give me a run down of this "Vanessa" girl. Any tattoos? Any piercings? Did she smoke? And with the tat and piercings questions, if the answer is "yes", please indicate where they were located.

Thank you for your participation in my unofficial survey.

All you can do, as you know, is learn from this and move on with your life.  It sounds like you're ready and willing to do that, and that's great man.  Hopefully next time you won't get involved with a psycho.  :)

Oh, and just for my records, please give me a run down of this "Vanessa" girl.  Any tattoos?  Any piercings?  Did she smoke?  And with the tat and piercings questions, if the answer is "yes", please indicate where they were located.

No. No. No. Believe it or not, she was a good girl.

All you can do, as you know, is learn from this and move on with your life.  It sounds like you're ready and willing to do that, and that's great man.  Hopefully next time you won't get involved with a psycho.  :)

Oh, and just for my records, please give me a run down of this "Vanessa" girl.  Any tattoos?  Any piercings?  Did she smoke?  And with the tat and piercings questions, if the answer is "yes", please indicate where they were located.

WOW. She's the exception to the rule.

Mind if I ask more questions as a follow-up, or are am I rehashing s*** that you don't want to discuss?

Mind if I ask more questions as a follow-up, or are am I rehashing s*** that you don't want to discuss?

NAh its cool. Ive been responding to see how i react and feel and im totaly fine. Ive been over her for months, but it looks like im ok with losing my job now too. Go ahead....

NAh its cool. Ive been responding to see how i react and feel and im totaly fine. Ive been over her for months, but it looks like im ok with losing my job now too. Go ahead....

The main question that I have yet to ask is about her past. But before I ask that, how long did you know her and how often would you see her? Did she tell you things about herself that someone wouldn't normally tell you? Ya know, did she empty her closet to you?

The main question that I have yet to ask is about her past. But before I ask that, how long did you know her and how often would you see her? Did she tell you things about herself that someone wouldn't normally tell you? Ya know, did she empty her closet to you?

We were together for 7 months, best friends for 14 months, and we talked for hours upon hours every day. Mostly on the net and phone. Yeah she told me everything.

We were together for 7 months, best friends for 14 months, and we talked for hours upon hours every day. Mostly on the net and phone. Yeah she told me everything.

How come it was mainly on the phone and net? How close did you live to her? :huh:

How come it was mainly on the phone and net? How close did you live to her? :huh:

SHe lived 45 minutes away....

Oh.

OK...did she ever speak of abuse in her past? Maybe abusive boyfriends? Abandonment by her father? Drug abuse on her part? Alcoholism? Something that would have been a hint that something might be wrong with her?

Oh.

OK...did she ever speak of abuse in her past? Maybe abusive boyfriends? Abandonment by her father? Drug abuse on her part? Alcoholism? Something that would have been a hint that something might be wrong with her?

No. She used to tell me she thought she was bi-polar, but im almost positive that was her excuse to do what she wanted and not feel bad........

Oh.

No. She used to tell me she thought she was bi-polar, but im almost positive that was her excuse to do what she wanted and not feel bad........

Ugh. That's a bad sign, heh.

But nothing other than that?

Wow.  You got screwed. :huh:

Sorry dude.  :(

I do suspect she started using drugs, which is what changed her so much, but thats only a guess. WHen we were together, she didnt use them. :huh:

The most likely cause of mood and/or personality changes is drugs. That's a shame.

Wow.  You got screwed.   :huh:

I do suspect she started using drugs, which is what changed her so much, but thats only a guess. WHen we were together, she didnt use them. :huh:

The most likely cause of mood and/or personality changes is drugs. That's a shame.

Yup, despite everything, i do feel bad for her. SOMETHING happened to her, and its sad. One day shes gonna wake up and realize whats shes done, and hopefully at that point , she can get help. Im not sure drugs is the cause, its hard to say, but i do hope she gets help. When i first met her, she was the sweetest person i knew.

Yup, despite everything, i do feel bad for her. SOMETHING happened to her, and its sad. One day shes gonna wake up and realize whats shes done, and hopefully at that point , she can get help. Im not sure drugs is the cause, its hard to say, but i do hope she gets help. When i first met her, she was the sweetest person i knew.

This is sad.

Get back to calling her a b**** -- that was more fun. :D

This is sad.

Dude , i lost my job, my woes cant compare to hers, you know that.........

This is sad.

True. There are more jobs out there, but if she's on drugs, she's f***ing up her 1 life, and that's something that she can't go back on. Sounds like you have the right approach. :cheers

BTW, I don't think you ever answered my question about your future residence. Is it actually in Vegas, or is it in Henderson?

This is sad.

True. There are more jobs out there, but if she's on drugs, she's f***ing up her 1 life, and that's something that she can't go back on. Sounds like you have the right approach. :cheers

BTW, I don't think you ever answered my question about your future residence. Is it actually in Vegas, or is it in Henderson?

WHat the hell is Henderson? I am moving to Vegas. :huh: