Guy selling car... posts pictures of GF with it... funny

scenario

QUOTE (BearSox @ Nov 12, 2008 -> 10:28 PM)
so? Couldn't it be his girlfriends myspace page?

Since most of his buddies on the forum started calling hoax, I'm guessing it was a hoax, but real photos. I am starting to feel bad for that girl. As big as that got, I'm willing to bet she eventually saw the thread, and that is sad. Funny as hell, but sad.

Ouch.

One more thing to my new, dear, message board buddies...

The fact that you have spent multiple hours and days making fun of a complete

stranger speaks loudly of your character (or LACK thereof)

You're immature, asshole juveniles.... I understand that. I really do.

You are the lucky ones in that I am strong person whose cruel comments can go in one ear and out the other. I'm confident and can laugh at your comments.

Now think about this...what if I wasn't strong? What if you were making fun of a person who was struggling with different issues and your comments ended up being their breaking point?

Personally, I am glad that this is happening to me rather than somebody else

who may be struggling with self-esteem and other things. What if you drove them to the unspeakables?

You joke about "what if our comments causes suicide"

What if they actually DID?

What if the person of your ridicule did something to harm themself?

How would you feel? You would've helped with that. Congratulations.

I've seen this happen to a person close to me and damn it, I will not let it happen again.

You can have fun and be cruel and heartless because it's not YOU. What if the

tables were turned? What if you had pages and pages of teasing, ridicule,

and cruelty? Have you ever taken a moment to consider what if this was you. Always a different story, huh....

I do feel sorry for you in your waste of time and lack of lives, though. Seriously.

Maybe one day you'll wake up and become a worthwhile person.

I smell a two part episode of Phil or Oprah. There has to be a way to make some serious cash at this.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Nov 12, 2008 -> 11:33 AM)
I actually recognize where the picture was taken. Right off the Edens there's a Forest Preserve, its right by a CarMax... the name of it escapes me.

The exit you're referring to is Tower, it looks like it's the Skokie Lagoons, somewhere between a little south of Tower to about halfway between Tower and Dundee.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Nov 12, 2008 -> 10:46 PM)
The exit you're referring to is Tower, it looks like it's the Skokie Lagoons, somewhere between a little south of Tower to about halfway between Tower and Dundee.

I knew she wasn't in Texas, you know, just sayin' :ph34r:

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 13, 2008 -> 12:34 PM)
It was funny when I was reading it and I thought it was actually some dude trying to sell his car.

Damn funny.

yeah it was funny to me at first, too. But, read the comments on her myspace blog. A lot of sick people are trying tear her down for no reason, some even mentioning the thought of suicide being funny. I don't understand people like that.

QUOTE (rangercal @ Nov 14, 2008 -> 02:01 AM)
yeah it was funny to me at first, too. But, read the comments on her myspace blog. A lot of sick people are trying tear her down for no reason, some even mentioning the thought of suicide being funny. I don't understand people like that.

Post on a message board she may never see? hilarious, but possibly/probably wrong. There is some gray area.

Post on her myspace page? Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. That is a classic taking a joke waaaay tooo far.

I don't think the op on the body building forum had any idea it would get that big. Think of the thread starts here, non have gone that wide.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Nov 14, 2008 -> 08:06 AM)
Post on a message board she may never see? hilarious, but possibly/probably wrong. There is some gray area.

Post on her myspace page? Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. That is a classic taking a joke waaaay tooo far.

I don't think the op on the body building forum had any idea it would get that big. Think of the thread starts here, non have gone that wide.

Knock, knock.

Who is there?

Sports Illustrated.