BMR IS BORED!!!

Bmr31

Just thought id follow Heather lees lead.................

Calling yourself by the 3rd person, are ya... :nono

What are you?!?!Some pompous ass or something?! :D

Just playing around... :cheers

Well guys and gals?!?! Good news!!!! well..for me that is...

I got some tonight..which ended my 17 days straight with out any..

Beers all around people :cheers :cheers :headbang :headbang

It was with some chick who was friends with another friend who is friends with my 2nd cousin...if that made sense..at a family barbeque...(they throw one 4 or 5 times a month it seems)We talked for about an 1 1/2 and at the party and we went to my place...where we talk and watched some TV for about a 1/2 hour before actually doing anything..

The funny thing was, I wasn't gonna go..but my cousin Mikey called me up a little before 9 last night and asked to come on over..They only live 5 minutes away from me, so got there pretty quick..and with my family..9:00 is just when the party is starting...so didn't miss anything.

Anyway.she lives somewhere in Chicago...so I doubt I see any sort of relationship here..but she was really cool...

You know..I'm in a great mood right now...so guys..go ahead and call me any f***in bad word or thing you have to say about me...cause nothing can bring me down right now..My good mood will only last this day only..so do it fast :D :headbang

:cheers

Beers all around people :cheers  :cheers  :headbang  :headbang

It was with some chick who was friends with another friend who is friends with my 2nd cousin...if that made sense..at a family barbeque...(they throw one 4 or 5 times a month it seems)We talked for about an 1 1/2 and at the party and we went to my place...where we talk and watched some TV for about a 1/2 hour before actually doing anything..

The funny thing was, I wasn't gonna go..but my cousin Mikey called me up a little before 9 last night and asked to come on over..They only live 5 minutes away from me, so got there pretty quick..and with my family..9:00 is just when the party is starting...so didn't miss anything.

Anyway.she lives somewhere in Chicago...so I doubt I see any sort of relationship here..but she was really cool...

You know..I'm in a great mood right now...so guys..go ahead and call me any f***in bad word or thing you have to say about me...cause nothing can bring me down right now..My good mood will only last this day only..so do it fast :D  :headbang

Post those pics............... ;) I know ya got them......... :)

bmr,

Don't be bored!  I'll play if ya want! :)

:o ok but get over here quickly..... :)

Well, I can get there now that I have a car! :headbang

Where to?

umm south texas........hurry

That's kinda far for me. I'd go to Darien to see Carlos Lee though! :)

Beers all around people :cheers  :cheers  :headbang  :headbang

You know..I'm in a great mood right now...so guys..go ahead and call me any f***in bad word or thing you have to say about me...cause nothing can bring me down right now..My good mood will only last this day only..so do it fast :D  :headbang

Post those pics............... ;) I know ya got them......... :)

What?!?! I would never take pics of something like this...What do you think I am?!? Some sort of freak :o

You know the only freak on this board has the intials.......H.L.

That's all I'm sayin :D :bringit

bmr,

Don't be bored!  I'll play if ya want! :)

:o ok but get over here quickly..... :)

Well, I can get there now that I have a car! :headbang

Where to?

umm south texas........hurry

That's kinda far for me. I'd go to Darien to see Carlos Lee though! :)

and we know you'd come out to California :lol:

I'm REALLY bored...I looked up my very first thread/post...on here :rolleyes:

http://www.soxtalk.com/index.php?s=&act=ST...T&f=1&t=123&hl=

Why are there numbers all through out my post anyway? :lol:

All the old posts from prior to this board have numbers cause I screwed up when I converted the other board into this board style.

I did it right the first time and then accidentally saved over it and the 2nd time I screwed up.

The numbers show up in between ' for some reason.

All the more people to market our SoxNet Calendar too. 

and Gash, I got dibs on photographer  :)

Go wild... :D

s***, it's 4 in the morn already...only 2 for you..but 5 for spiff..what the hell you doin up this late?? :)

I just got back from a party and am not too tired for some reason. Watched Pirates of the Caribean before that. If it a weekday I'd of been out a long time ago. But s***, its freaking an insane hour for spiff. He's definately an insomniac.

Speaking of insomniacs, that show kicks butt :headbang

All the more people to market our SoxNet Calendar too. 

and Gash, I got dibs on photographer  :)

Go wild... :D

s***, it's 4 in the morn already...only 2 for you..but 5 for spiff..what the hell you doin up this late?? :)

I just got back from a party and am not too tired for some reason. Watched Pirates of the Caribean before that. If it a weekday I'd of been out a long time ago. But s***, its freaking an insane hour for spiff. He's definately an insomniac.

Speaking of insomniacs, that show kicks butt :headbang

I'm KING insomniac...bad times

Speaking of insomniacs, that show kicks butt

:huh: What's that?

I've been watching a show that I recorded that is pretty good...Dead Like Me on Showtime...didn't think I would like it, but it's good

Has that Six FeetUnder feel to it..and I hate SixFeetUnder

Birds are alright as long as they aren't outside my window when I'm trying to sleep.

I don't have that problem..Not only to have 2 sets of thick curtains covering my window(with blinds) i also have a window air conditioner that's always on..that snuffs out any f***in bird noices...

My room is like a f***in TOMB..Dark and cold :headbang

Just the way i like it :D