BMR IS BORED!!!

Bmr31

I don't have that problem..Not only to have 2 sets of thick curtains covering my window(with blinds) i also have a window air conditioner that's always on..that snuffs out any f***in bird noices...

My room is like a f***in TOMB..Dark and cold :headbang

Just the way i like it :D

i can't stand air conditioning. i'd rather have it be ninety than have the artificial cold.

Oh yeah..the show on CC..yeah, don't watch that show

Speaking of funny s***..why doesn't Triumph the Insult Comic Dog have his own damn show already?!?!?

He was on Off theRecord(Bob Costas's show) on HBO this past week and s***..Smigel is a f***in genius??? Come on Comedy Central?? Give this guy something..I need more Triumph????

triumph.jpg

I don't have that problem..Not only to have 2 sets of thick curtains covering my window(with blinds) i also have a window air conditioner that's always on..that snuffs out any f***in bird noices...

i can't stand air conditioning. i'd rather have it be ninety than have the artificial cold.

Oh, I love airconditioning..Can't sleep otherwise..gotta be cold up in here...I would kill myself if I had to sleep in 90 degree tempature..s***...I'd sleep in the car and put on the air in there all night rather than sleep in the heat on my bed...even with a fan..

Oh, I love airconditioning..Can't sleep otherwise..gotta be cold up in here...I would kill myself if I had to sleep in 90 degree tempature..s***...I'd sleep in the car and put on the air in there all night rather than sleep in the heat on my bed...even with a fan..

I'm the same. Screw 90 degree weather.

I just got back from a party and am not too tired for some reason.  Watched Pirates of the Caribean before that.  If it a weekday I'd of been out a long time ago.  But s***, its freaking an insane hour for spiff.  He's definately an insomniac. 

Speaking of insomniacs, that show kicks butt  :headbang

I have the feeling that when I come out to Cali next year, they'll be no parties. :ph34r:

No s***! Insomniac rules, I have the DVD.