ME...........................

Be Good

Guest wsc425
And I know lots of stoners that are pulling 4.0 and higher GPA and are very intelligent people.  I don't really think it's marijuana that is making wsc an idiot.  :lolhitting

Sideshow, come on man. Check me out. I'll urinate in a cup and have my blood test checked out. No crack, cocaine, mary jane, or even a hint of syphillis.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I thought you might know more than me. I think champ might be a stoner.

And hey wsf, what happened to your quote of the week? I liked those. But I like the Beavis and Butthead thing too...

And the proper way of saying it is.........My Friend and I watching the Sox get swept by the Tigers... :D :lol:

When the Sox are getting swept by the Tigers, you don't consider grammar. Duh :D

Guest wsc425
He said he doesnt think its Mary Jane making you an idiot. He thinks your an idiot naturally...

Look you, I don't need these man. I'm very intelligent. Are you implying that I am an idiot?

Why do you back him up? He wont change. He called cerb a cocksucker and told him to come back when he becomes a man. Coming from someone who openly admits hes never been laid, that is incredibly moronic...

Umm some people would consider a guy his age not being laid a GOOD thing...... :bang :bang :bang :bang

Well thats all fine and dandy but until he does that, he shouldnt be the one to decide whether older and much more mature posters are men or not.

And spiff, when I tried to change and people still had doubts about me, there wasnt any poster who got my back and told everyone else to screw off so why should I help him?

Well thats all fine and dandy but until he does that, he shouldnt be the one to decide whether older and much more mature posters are men or not.

And spiff, when I tried to change and people still had doubts about me, there wasnt any poster who got my back and told everyone else to screw off so why should I help him?

Yes there was, or did you forget? :nono :nono

you don't have to help him, you just don't have to antagonize him.

Guest hotsoxchick1
You call people cocksuckers. You flip out so easily. And you come up with these moron lists so yeah, its rather easy to imply your stupidity. But dont stop posting, we need a little entertainment from time to time...

now this one should be framed and kept in a historic archive........do you remember when you were a little asshole??? when everyone got on your s*** about being a little asshole........do you recall how many chances you had before we beat the living crap out of you with words on a board????? let up on wsc.. hes a kid for cryin out loud.......this is probably the only place he gets to act like a little asshole so leave him be........hes probably a good kid in person......geez us roman.... lighten up.... oh and fyi.. we keep you around for the entertainment ;) ..... and we keep wsc around to bug the hell out of you....... :D remember it comes around it goes around.... :D

now this one should be framed and kept in a historic archive........do you remember when you were a little asshole??? when everyone got on your s*** about being a little asshole

i remember, cause i was one of them!

i forget why but i ripped on him and it was you who said, "take it easy on roman b/c he is just a kid" etc etc.

so roman don't say nobody had your back.

Guest hotsoxchick1
i remember, cause i was one of them!

i forget why but i ripped on him and it was you who said, "take it easy on roman b/c he is just a kid" etc etc.

so roman don't say nobody had your back.

ahh but were you here for the ultimate roman/hsc battle royal???? i gave him a new asshole back then lol... hes settled down quite nicely since .......but there was a time i would have paid good money to be able to reach out and touch him with my fist through this computer screene......... ;)

now this one should be framed and kept in a historic archive........do you remember when you were a little asshole??? when everyone got on your s*** about being a little asshole........do you recall how many chances you had before we beat the living crap out of you with words on a board????? let up on wsc.. hes a kid for cryin out loud.......this is probably the only place he gets to act like a little asshole so leave him be........hes probably a good kid in person......geez us roman.... lighten up.... oh and fyi.. we keep you around for the entertainment  ;) ..... and we keep wsc around to bug the hell out of you....... :D remember it comes around it goes around....  :D

Damn HSC beat me to it... :rolleyes:

Ahhh..

This was a fabulous trip down memory lane.. Seems like it was just yesterday that plans for a raid on Roman's house were swiftly moving forward. And of course how can we forget the 5 block 3 day street party we had when his computer bit the dust... :P

Sometimes I skip the threads on the OT board.. now I see I shouldn't.

;)

Ahhh..

This was a fabulous trip down memory lane.. Seems like it was just yesterday that plans for a raid on Roman's house were swiftly moving forward. And of course how can we forget the 5 block 3 day street party we had when his computer bit the dust...  :P

Sometimes I skip the threads on the OT board.. now I see I shouldn't.

;)

Steff, who's that in the avatar?