Will the White Sox offer arb. to Uribe and Cabrera?

caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Nov 26, 2008 -> 07:31 PM)
There were a couple of times he was stealing 3rd base in very questionable situation with Dye at the plate...one time, Dye had to be physically restrained from going after him. When there's smoke, there's fire. There were just too many times that Ozzie left Cabrera hung out to dry in the media instead of backing him up. Also, the whole thing of leaving every night from the ballpark and NEVER taking questions from reporters. That's another form of selfishness, especially after losses which he has a hand in. Quentin absolutely HATES dealing with the media, but he still manages it and always is classy in his responses.

These guys are with each other for most of the year, you never get into arguments with your friends? I know sometimes Ive got in pretty heated arguments with some of my best friends, again your reaching at saying he was a cancer unless you have an inside source. I dont care about the reporters much anyways, most of their questions are pretty stupid and uninteresting in the first place.