Indian Pitchers have blog: hilarity ensues

TCQ

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Nov 25, 2008 -> 10:44 AM)
Are they Indian-American or just Indian? Seems like it's an Indian show looking for Indian players in India. Then they bring them to pitch for scouts stateside.

Well they are indian but i wanted to be pc so they wouldnt delete it

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Nov 25, 2008 -> 11:27 AM)
I doubt anybody here has a problem with calling people what they actually are. Your other title was changed because it was derogatory and racist.

Thank you.

Your current title is just inaccurate, so I'm happy to leave it there to be giggled at if the author so desires.

Big ups for posting this! I read a couple pages and then had to stop because it's too hilarious.

Here are a couple examples:

we are now at the point where we can understand very much when people speak. We are even learning some slang talk. like the other day one of the players on USC team saw another player eating and he said, “What are you cracking on DAWG.”

In America that means what are you eating my friend. Friends call each other DAWG here. Very weird.

and

We went with JB sir to breakfast at a great American breakfast eatery called Dennys. Rinku ordered a breakfast aclled the Lumberjack. We now know that a Lumberjack is a person who works as a tree cutter in the forrest so they must eat a lot of food. this breakfast was quite huge. It had eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, potatos, breads, and pancakes. I had French Toast and both meals were very fulfilling.

and finally

The American Football players are so big and have such huge muscles you would not even believe it. Each time they hit each other we are told it is like being in a car accident. These men hit each other many times per match. praise Allah that we have won a baseball contest and a not a football one.

And P.S. could someone PM me the orginal title of this thread? I want to know.

QUOTE (TCQ @ Nov 25, 2008 -> 10:56 PM)
Thats rediculous it wasnt derogatory if anyone really thinks that i refer to people as scalping indians or slurpee indians they are ignorant and naive

Don't worry man, I thought that it was perfectly fine and delightful

They can edit it, but the memory of the title will live on forever in my brain

QUOTE (TCQ @ Nov 25, 2008 -> 10:56 PM)
Thats rediculous it wasnt derogatory if anyone really thinks that i refer to people as scalping indians or slurpee indians they are ignorant and naive

So, let me see if I'm following you here. Even though you did use those terms to refer to people, anybody who thinks you refer to people using those terms is ignorant and naive?

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Nov 26, 2008 -> 11:00 AM)
So, let me see if I'm following you here. Even though you did use those terms to refer to people, anybody who thinks you refer to people using those terms is ignorant and naive?

Its the context it was in. It was the title of a thread on a sports website. It was obviously meant to be funny and yes if you cant recognize that and have to jump on the fcc bandwagon and shout racism, then your ignorant.

QUOTE (TCQ @ Nov 26, 2008 -> 05:08 PM)
Its the context it was in. It was the title of a thread on a sports website. It was obviously meant to be funny and yes if you cant recognize that and have to jump on the fcc bandwagon and shout racism, then your ignorant.

LOL

"your ignorant"

Seriously, I can't believe you are still whining about this. You wrote something that violated site rules, we edited your title, but didn't close the thread or reprimand you in any way. And yet you are still on this crusade. Give it up.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 26, 2008 -> 06:09 PM)
LOL

"your ignorant"

Seriously, I can't believe you are still whining about this. You wrote something that violated site rules, we edited your title, but didn't close the thread or reprimand you in any way. And yet you are still on this crusade. Give it up.

Not to mention "your" (TCQ) going to be suspended if you keep calling people names...