Most attractive hair color?

Marky Mark

Hair Color  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What hair color do you find most attractive in members of the opposite sex?

• Blonde
    • Brunette
    • Red
    • Black
    • Artificially Colored (i.e. Green, blue, purple)

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 27, 2008 -> 02:47 AM)
Who the f*** wants to listen to you b****ing about those automobiles and kids throwing their footballs on their lawn?

Oh, and How does one listen to this podcast?

If anyone's interested, here's the link to the RSS feed of my s***ty little show.

http://btpodshow.com/feeds/wdleoshow.xml

You can also find it on iTunes by searching for "We Don't Like Each Other".

It's definitely a work in progress - my buddy and I are anything but tech-savvy, so we've been working out the technical s*** as we go along. (We've had audio delay problems, then my recording level kept dropping mysteriously....very frustrating)

Basically, this show is just an excuse for my friend Chris and me to keep in touch since he stopped working where I work. He's finishing up his education to become a teacher and we don't get to talk as often as we used to.

We're still "finding our voice" as it were - I think we'll get better in time....or not....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 27, 2008 -> 09:58 AM)
Iam going to start a poll about the most attractive pubic hair. :D

make certain none is an option and Aboz already started a similar poll. IIRC it was the most popular poll ever conducted here. :lol:

QUOTE (Texsox @ Nov 27, 2008 -> 10:54 AM)
IIRC "landing strip" was the winner.

AAAHHH the gold ol' strip.If we did that poll back in your prime Tex the winner would probably be the never ending forest.Weird how things like that change.

QUOTE (shipps @ Nov 27, 2008 -> 11:08 AM)
AAAHHH the gold ol' strip.If we did that poll back in your prime Tex the winner would probably be the never ending forest.Weird how things like that change.

Prime? You are predicting the future :lol:

It's always a combination for me -- hair and eyes. My last three girlfriends have had red hair (two actually had auburn), two had blue eyes; one hazel. I wouldn't even say that's the hair/eye color I'm most attracted to. I believe it's these type of girls that are attracted to ME :).