No more Warthogs

hogsmom

I was looking at the Dash logo and trying to decide why I didn't like it, and then all of the sudden I realized that the logo looks like a penis. The baseball face thing, that's the dickhead. The "D" is balls and the "ASH" part is the shaft. Seriously, look at it. It's a penis. And by the looks of it, it's an angry penis.

http://wsdash.com/team/index.html?article_id=16

^Look at the logo on the bottom of the page and see what I mean. The Winston-Salem fans don't even realize it yet. They're going to buy all this memorabilia and s*** and then one day they'll go to put their Dash hats on and be like "Holy s***, I've been wearing a dick on my head for like three months now."

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Dec 7, 2008 -> 02:54 PM)
DickDash.jpg

This is with the Dash stuff erased.

You be the judge......

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. I just sent them this email:

"To Whom It May Concern:

Before you start printing all those T-shirts and hats it may be wise to take a second look at your logo, because there is no question that it looks like a penis. You see, the "D" is the scrotum, the "ASH" is the shaft, and the baseball guy is the head. See how the head is curved and the baseball guy's mouth is right where the hole is? Turn the logo 180 degrees if you have to. See? That is definitely a penis, no doubt about it. I hope it's not too late to get your money back."

I hope it's not too late.

*Edit: I'm a dumbass. I meant to say to turn it 90 degrees. Duh. They should get the point though. The Dash logo is not far from being a boner.

Edited by Kenny Hates Prospects

In case anyone else wants to write an email to the Dick Dash telling them they should revise their logo, contact them at [email protected].

And, could someone photoshop the pic like Tony did (with the letters erased), except leave the head and rotate it so it's standing at attention? Not only would that be hilarious, but it would be a good thing to send the W-S people just in case they don't quite get the picture.

If your mascot is going to be a cock, at least make it a huge cock. Like Mandango. This one is embarrassingly small. I mean the shaft is not much longer than the head itself. The only saving grace is that the Dash have been circumsized

Edited by 3E8

QUOTE (3E8 @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 12:18 AM)
If your mascot is going to be a cock, at least make it a huge cock. Like Mandango. This one is embarrassingly small. I mean the head is not much longer than the shaft itself. The only saving grace is that the Dash have been circumsized

So, if a prospect hits his ass off in Winston-Salem can we say he’s compensating for something?

At least it's a firm, erect logo. What kind of message would it send if they went with a limp, flaccid symbol? A poor one, that's what. Personally, for what the logo lacks in length and girth I think it more than makes up for in vigor, intensity and I'm sure angry, explosive copulation if the head's fiery expression is any indication.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 02:42 AM)
At least it's a firm, erect logo. What kind of message would it send if they went with a limp, flaccid symbol? A poor one, that's what. Personally, for what the logo lacks in length and girth I think it more than makes up for in vigor, intensity and I'm sure angry, explosive copulation if head's fiery expression is any indication.

This should be nominated for both Post of the Year and Thread of the Year when we get around to that.

Awesome.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 02:42 AM)
At least it's a firm, erect logo. What kind of message would it send if they went with a limp, flaccid symbol? A poor one, that's what. Personally, for what the logo lacks in length and girth I think it more than makes up for in vigor, intensity and I'm sure angry, explosive copulation if head's fiery expression is any indication.

I can't help but think about Darin Erstad.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Dec 7, 2008 -> 03:30 PM)
In case anyone else wants to write an email to the Dick Dash telling them they should revise their logo, contact them at [email protected].

And, could someone photoshop the pic like Tony did (with the letters erased), except leave the head and rotate it so it's standing at attention? Not only would that be hilarious, but it would be a good thing to send the W-S people just in case they don't quite get the picture.

Since no one honored my request, http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/das...s_dick_dash.jpg

PS some of you guys need to write the W-S people an email too. If I don't hear back from them tomorrow they're going to get an inbox full of dicks. I mean it's funny, but do we really want our top prospects wearing dicks on their uniforms? Stick up for players, people (no pun intended).