I'm going to Chitown.

Bighurt52235

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the info jimH-ldf and rex one more thing if i stay in bridgeport or clearing would i be able to bus all the way to the cell or would i need to drive? also any more restaurants in the burbs for real chicago food that nobody thought of yesterday?? dont want to be a bother, i just need to know where to go and how to get there!!

thanks for the info jimH-ldf and rex    one more thing if i stay in bridgeport or clearing would i be able to bus all the way to the cell or would i need to drive? also any more restaurants in the burbs for real chicago food that nobody thought of yesterday?? dont want to be a bother, i just need to know where to go and how to get there!!

salerno in jot, franks lobster house in brookfield, for now. ref to the bus, i don't know.

Guest hotsoxchick1
thanks for the info jimH-ldf and rex    one more thing if i stay in bridgeport or clearing would i be able to bus all the way to the cell or would i need to drive? also any more restaurants in the burbs for real chicago food that nobody thought of yesterday?? dont want to be a bother, i just need to know where to go and how to get there!!

what burbs are you stayin in .. those restraunts we mentioned are in the city..............and yes you can bus it to the park...