CONGRATULATIONS Mr. and Mrs. Quentin!

BoogeyBaby04

QUOTE (BoogeyBaby04 @ Dec 1, 2008 -> 04:59 PM)
I want to congratulate the new Mr. and Mrs. Carlos Quentin (Jeane) who were married this past weekend. May you have many happy, wonderful years together. Best wishes to both of you!

In Chicago.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 1, 2008 -> 06:34 PM)
Not to crap on this joyous occasion, but I'm about to. I thought this was real news when I opened Soxtalk. Damn it.

If someone posted a thread entitled "CONGRATULATIONS" and it contained any real news, the title would be changed within 10 minutes of it being posted. When Cabrera is officially offered arbitration sometime in the next 5 hours the title of the thread will say so.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 1, 2008 -> 05:34 PM)
Not to crap on this joyous occasion, but I'm about to. I thought this was real news when I opened Soxtalk. Damn it.

Must you whine in every single thread on the board?

You're bored and have nothing better to do than sit and wait on Soxtalk. We get it. Thanks.

Congrats to the happy couple, and wishes for a great life together. I have a few friends who will be quite unhappy with this news, as any of us who have female Sox fan friends probably do :lol: but hopefully Carlos and his bride have a wonderful life, much of which is spent in Chicago, crushing baseballs for several months a year.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Dec 1, 2008 -> 08:12 PM)
Must you whine in every single thread on the board?

You're bored and have nothing better to do than sit and wait on Soxtalk. We get it. Thanks.

Well, I thought I was being funny. Oh, and can I take a personal jab at you now? Or will I then be suspended?

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Dec 1, 2008 -> 08:23 PM)
I see a newbie started this thread btw, perhaps somebody with insider info. Were you at the wedding newbie?

82560.jpeg md_Banquet121306_20KT.jpg

That's the wifey, btw.

I was in the hotel when the festivities took place. I tried to sneak in and look like I belonged, but it didn't work. I guess the jeans were a giveaway.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 1, 2008 -> 08:18 PM)
Well, I thought I was being funny. Oh, and can I take a personal jab at you now? Or will I then be suspended?

It might be funny if it was once, but it sure doesn't get funnier the more times you repeat it. As a matter of a fact, it only contributes to the overall blah on the board.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 2, 2008 -> 08:44 AM)
It might be funny if it was once, but it sure doesn't get funnier the more times you repeat it. As a matter of a fact, it only contributes to the overall blah on the board.

I've mentioned it in two threads, I believe. Thank you for being straight forward about it and not taking a veiled jab at me, though.