POST YOUR QUESTIONS FOR DAVID COOK!

southsider2k5

David Cook, the strong slugging outfielder of the Charlotte Knights has agreed to answer some questions for us. Between Birmingham and the Knights last year David slammed 19 homers along with 56 driven in, with only 430 ABs because of an injury. He is currently playing down in the Domincan leagues for some ABs and to keep working on his skills.

Let's hear what you want to ask David about!

David, despite Charlotte's reputation as a hitter's park, your numbers were significantly better in AA this year than they were in AAA after you were moved up. How did you feel you performed against AAA pitching? Do you think you can take the next step in 2009?

It's been my impression that people downplay the performance of people in the upper levels of the minors because of their age if they reach those levels a year or two older than some of their peers. Have you felt a level of skepticism directed towards you because you're older than some of the guys around you?

How's your defense? What positions do you think you're capable of playing, if, for example, the major league club needed you next year?

How do you hit the ball so hard on your homeruns? They sound like someone fired a cannon. And, what was your walk up music in B'ham just before you were sent up to Charlotte? Not the Dem Franchise Boyz song, "Talkin' Out The Side Of Ya Neck." The one you had last. Nobody knew what it was and it drove me nuts all year. They used it randomly for other players throughout the season after you left. I googled the lyrics but never came up with anything.

Edited by JPN366

Which aspect of your game are you most proud of?

Which OF position is your strongest, and which would you most like to play going forward?

What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen a fan do?

Do you have any pre-game rituals?

What music do you like to listen to, to get psyched up for a game (if any)?