Finals Week Thread

SoxFan1

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 01:26 PM)
It's here for me...the week of the GM Meetings, yay.

I have an online final today. but Blackboard is down. Great start.

I have one on blackboard, and two regular. I am also trying to nail down the last requirements for credit on my internship. That and make a few posts.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 02:26 PM)
I have an online final today. but Blackboard is down. Great start.

Gotta love that...

The internet at my house was down for a couple of hours yesterday and it killed my studying b/c so many teachers put notes, etc. on Blackboard. I could have gone to campus, but just decided to study for an exam I don't have till Thursday.

Stats for Behavior Sciences - Done - A in that class

History II - Done - A in that class

Literary Theory - Done - A in that Class

Forensic Psychology - Thursday 4:00 Too many missed classes. Probably a B

Museum Studies Internship - :angry: They keep passing me back and forth like some cheap whore.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 07:51 PM)
I had a final presentation on Media Bias that I nailed earlier today.

Tonight it's working on my 2 papers for Women & Gender Studies. Wednesday my take home final for Politics class is due and then my Accounting final exam is Thursday night.

"I have an F in women's studies? But I love b****es!"

sorry, saw it and it was the first thing that popped into my head, and I am currently doing everything in my power to do nothing scholastically

QUOTE (Yoda @ Dec 9, 2008 -> 04:06 PM)
I only have one final which is early tomorrow morning. It's for my Sociology 100 class. I have mixed feelings going in to it; haven't taken a final since mid-May.

Soc is relatively easy. Know conflict-theory, social movements, and s*** of that nature...

2nd final (GEO) down, pretty confident with how I did. Last one on Thursday for Euro HST.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 9, 2008 -> 07:58 PM)
Soc is relatively easy. Know conflict-theory, social movements, and s*** of that nature...

2nd final (GEO) down, pretty confident with how I did. Last one on Thursday for Euro HST.

I'm just worried that the final may contain preliminary questions about a book that I never really got to finishing. I had 3 other books to read for crying out loud! :P

I actually miss the days of taking exams on finals week. In fact, I've taken only one writing exam since entering graduate school last Fall and it accounted for 15% of the overall grade.

I'm done now, though. These last two days I've spent over 12 hours completing a take-home examination for my Statistical Applications course. Hopefully none of you will have to deal with bivariate regression, Factor Analysis/ANOVAs, or any other statistical program available on the devil's playground (SPSS).

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Dec 10, 2008 -> 09:57 AM)
I actually miss the days of taking exams on finals week. In fact, I've taken only one writing exam since entering graduate school last Fall and it accounted for 15% of the overall grade.

I'm done now, though. These last two days I've spent over 12 hours completing a take-home examination for my Statistical Applications course. Hopefully none of you will have to deal with bivariate regression, Factor Analysis/ANOVAs, or any other statistical program available on the devil's playground (SPSS).

SPSS brings back some bad and painful memories. :lol: