Finals Week Thread

SoxFan1

Looks like I'm the only high schooler.

Tomorrow - AP Chemistry Research Paper

Friday - AP US History Henry Clay Presentation

Next Weds - Spanish 3 and AP Chem Finals

Next Thurs - AP Stats and Pre-Calculus Finals

Next Friday - Rhetoric 3 Honors and AP US History Finals

I got an A on my Finite Math final Tuesday night.

Now I'm studying for my chem 140 final which is tomorrow night during the bears game :(, I need a 35% to keep my C and 85% to go up to a B. It's unlikely I'll get higher then an 85 though because I haven't gotten over 70 on a test all semester. So I don't really know why I am bothering to study.

Only two finals :)

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Dec 11, 2008 -> 02:33 AM)
Pulling an all-nighter here, wish me luck.

Right there with ya... Just took about a 5 minute break after studying for statistics for the last 6 hours, and now I'm moving on to studying for religion.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Dec 11, 2008 -> 04:36 AM)
Right there with ya... Just took about a 5 minute break after studying for statistics for the last 6 hours, and now I'm moving on to studying for religion.

Third that. 115 terms for European History and 800 years to know. My exam is at 4 PM, and I'll probably be studying until then.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Dec 11, 2008 -> 03:36 AM)

Three "A"s on Stats exams but my lab grade may have dropped me to a B. I really despised having to take a lab for stats. I know it was put in to help the math and stats addled individuals pass.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Dec 11, 2008 -> 08:29 AM)
Three "A"s on Stats exams but my lab grade may have dropped me to a B. I really despised having to take a lab for stats. I know it was put in to help the math and stats addled individuals pass.

We only had 2 tests and some quizzes (and a final). Made B's on the 2 tests and A's on all the quizzes. Depending on how I did on the final, I should finish with a B for the class, which is fine. And we didn't have a lab. That would have sucked.

Oh, and by the way, I AM DONE!!! So long suckers... I haven't slept in over 24 hours and I could hardly see straight on the exam I just got out of. But now it's just me, my buddies from back home, the Bulls-Grizzlies game when I get back in town tomorrow, and a whole bunch of nothing for Christmas break. I can't wait. Oh, and I guess I'll be heading to Texas for a few days to visit my brother and sister, which is always fun. Texas is probably my favorite state I've ever been to. I'm jealous Tex...

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 11, 2008 -> 04:58 AM)
Third that. 115 terms for European History and 800 years to know. My exam is at 4 PM, and I'll probably be studying until then.

Well all the studying certainly paid off. I got an A on the exam and now I'm donezo.

So I wrote a near perfect essay using Gacy as one of my two cases. Covered victimology, MO, different Psycho-social theories, etc. I kick ass in essays anyways, so in an Psychology class, I'm thinking easy A.

I get home and check the book that the information was suppose to come out of. f***. Gacy wasn't covered in that book Mindhunter.

Damn, s*** piss, mother f***er. :lolhitting