Favorite Morning Radio Show?

knightni

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 06:34 PM)
Oh, come on!!

They are soooo mid-morning.

And yes, when the dial hits 9, it is the same for me.

Well I don't catch much Mike and Mike, but I do have it on before that show.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 06:35 PM)
They have really developed a strong chemistry. I still wish Carmen and Silvy were on, but I really enjoy Waddle and Silvy.

Yeah, they work really well together. The show has also gotten a bit funnier/goofier as the months have passed, which has made it all the more enjoyable.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 06:35 PM)
They have really developed a strong chemistry. I still wish Carmen and Silvy were on, but I really enjoy Waddle and Silvy.

But show ever. Seriously, they were perfect together. Carmen = Sox fan and relaxed. Silvy = Cubs fan and uptight. They had so many great shows and great pop culture references. Why did they get canned? I know they probably only appealed to the 16-35 age range, but they were favorite show ever. I actually played against Silvy a couple times this summer in softball. He actually is pretty good.

I wish we had Opie and Anthony here in the morning.I know alot of people hate them because they are total douche bags but the comedians that come on and some of their gimmicks are hilarious.Blind boxing and the homeless shopping spree were some of my favorite bits that they have done.

There is nothing in the mornings that I want to hear being that I HATE EVERY HUMAN BEING THAT WALKS THE EARTH IN THE MORNING TIME.

mully and hanley >>>> mike and mike....M&M too many commercials...too many horrible national topics

waddle silvy are the best show on the radio right now...not even close....hampton and holmes are ok, though hampton is a moron....murph occasionally gets a good guest like jon dewan on and then its interesting..otherwise unlistenable.....12-2 is the worst 2 hours of the day...i normally opt for tirico and SVP....then MJH i like alot better than B&B but thats mainly cuz i can't stand B&B

Barry & the Stump

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 08:11 PM)
Does Harry Shearer's Sunday morning Le Show count?

I really hate morning radio shows, FWIW. Usually I just would rather listen to some music.

Yes, mornings are cd/ipod time.