Las Vegas

spiderman

Yay, something I can do that doesn't involve powerpoint!

Smartervegas.com will provide you with a listing of almost all of the available public codes that are put up by hotels. The discounts right now are ridiculous at the big ones. Cheapest rooms I've seen. If you're flying from wherever it is you're at, take a look at some of the MGM/Mirage owned hotels (the MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay for example) as I've seen several of them offering to chip in several hundred dollars of your air fare if you book a package through them.

Fatwallet.com offers up many of the same codes, and sometimes swipes some of the insider codes for cardmembers and things like that which a non-message-board like the first link won't post.

Oh, and Encore opens up in about 2 weeks.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 09:57 PM)
Yay, something I can do that doesn't involve powerpoint!

Smartervegas.com will provide you with a listing of almost all of the available public codes that are put up by hotels. The discounts right now are ridiculous at the big ones. Cheapest rooms I've seen. If you're flying from wherever it is you're at, take a look at some of the MGM/Mirage owned hotels (the MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay for example) as I've seen several of them offering to chip in several hundred dollars of your air fare if you book a package through them.

Fatwallet.com offers up many of the same codes, and sometimes swipes some of the insider codes for cardmembers and things like that which a non-message-board like the first link won't post.

Oh, and Encore opens up in about 2 weeks.

Thanks for the links! I'm looking for a MGM Air Fare type discount type deal, but aren't seeing those. Should I be seeing that on the link?

QUOTE (spiderman @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 08:40 PM)
Thanks for the links! I'm looking for a MGM Air Fare type discount type deal, but aren't seeing those. Should I be seeing that on the link?

Haven't checked lately, not finding anything listed on the MGM itself...but Mandalay Bay has a couple with a "Fly back free" option that might suit your needs, not sure exactly what they're running right now.

Not sure exactly when your travel plans are, but I'd imagine the next block of discounts will start appearing in January and Feb. to cover the spring.