The KFC girls

LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Dec 12, 2008 -> 09:01 PM)
Well, big girls have a lot more... uh, body fat? A lot more that needs to be cleaned so.... it's a theory.

...and hot chicks get a lot more action, so their va jay jay is more likely to be um, in need of cleaning.....yet another theory.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Dec 13, 2008 -> 12:52 AM)
...and hot chicks get a lot more action, so their va jay jay is more likely to be um, in need of cleaning.....yet another theory.

This isn't necessarily true at all. I've known plenty of ugly girls that were huge whores. If a girl isn't too attractive, she might just give it up to anyone at almost any time. A prettier girl can be more picky.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Dec 12, 2008 -> 09:01 PM)
Well, big girls have a lot more... uh, body fat? A lot more that needs to be cleaned so.... it's a theory.

Hotter girls tend to take care of themselves more.

And where did these girls get the idea that bathing in the KFC sink would be sexy? Thats f-in gross no matter who the girl is.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 13, 2008 -> 01:45 PM)
Hotter girls tend to take care of themselves more.

And where did these girls get the idea that bathing in the KFC sink would be sexy? Thats f-in gross no matter who the girl is.

LOL, chicken fetish?

True, it's nasty regardless.

I think we'd all agree that Jenna Jameson is hotter than all these KFC girls, but I still wouldn't want to know that she dipped in the same water as the things being used to prep my food.