Cabrera probably WON'T go to the Dodgers

bighurt4life

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Wanne @ Dec 22, 2008 -> 04:57 PM)
Cabrera was an idiot to not accept arbitration IMO....and he would have made this team better despite what a lot of people feel about him.

i don't disagree with the part about him being an idiot for not accepting arb, however i disagree that he would have made our 2009 roster better considering we're basically rebuilding at a majority of the positions and 2 out of 5 in the rotation

QUOTE (Wanne @ Dec 22, 2008 -> 05:57 PM)
Cabrera was an idiot to not accept arbitration IMO....and he would have made this team better despite what a lot of people feel about him.

I think he and his agent seriously misjudged how bad the free agent market is ATM, and the effect the economy's had on that.

He may have to swallow his pride, and sign a 1 year deal and take a pay-cut, and hope things pick up next off-season.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Dec 23, 2008 -> 09:42 AM)
I think he and his agent seriously misjudged how bad the free agent market is ATM, and the effect the economy's had on that.

He may have to swallow his pride, and sign a 1 year deal and take a pay-cut, and hope things pick up next off-season.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.